Mother's Day 💝

"Haruyaaa" said Junkyu as he opened Haruto's door in the early morning.

"Yyaakk... Hyung. Don't you know the word knock?!" Junkyu found Haruto with only shorts. He was just about to put on his shirt when Junkyu just barged into his room.

"Come on, we have been roommates for years. I've seen everything" Junkyu smirked and just rolled his eyes. He laid himself on Haruto's bed while Haruto continued to put on his shirt.

"Ok, so tell me why are you in my room in the early morning?" asked Haruto who joined Junkyu to lay down on his bed again. He took one of Junkyu's arm then put it under his head to make a pillow. Haruto then smiled and turn to Junkyu. He saw Junkyu was pouting.

"Why? What's wrong?" Haruto added.

"Hhhmm... What is your plan for your mom?" asked Junkyu.

"Eung? What do you mean?" asked Haruto.

"It's Mother's Day today, you know." Junkyu added.

"Oh My God!!" exclaimed Haruto as he made himself to sit down. Junkyu just laughed a little then pull Haruto's shirt to lay down again but this time he took Haruto's arm instead and he is now making it to his pillow. Reversed! :D

"I knew you'd forget. So what's on your mind for that?" asked Junkyu.

"Hhhmm... I feel bad for forgetting it. You know, my mom is the first reason that I got into this industry. She is a VIP. And now, here I am, living my dream." Haruto giggled.

"Hhmm.. Yeah.. Me too. My mom and my family always supported me from the MixNine era, YGTB, before debut and until now. We've been so busy and I kinda feel bad that I rarely contact her." Said Junkyu.

"Hyung, let's buy presents for them down town." Said Haruto excited.

"Yeah... We can send the present for your mother to Fukuoka and later we can have dinner at my house." Replied Junkyu excited.

"Can we?" asked Haruto.

"Well, we can take the holiday for a day I guess... We can come back tomorrow morning to the dorm." Said Junkyu.

"You mean we are gonna stay a night at your home?!" asked Haruto a bit startled.

"Yeah. I want to show you my room as well. I'll give you a room tour. Hehe" said Junkyu.

"Well. Ok then. How about the other members?" asked Haruto.

"Just the two of us. I think they already have other plans." Said Junkyu and Haruto nodded.

Haruto then stood up and pulled Junkyu's lazy bum out of his bed and push him out of the door.

"Ok, now go take a bath because I know that you take 3 hours in bathroom. I'm gonna prepare my things to have a sleep over at your place, hyung." Said Haruto as he pushed Junkyu out.

"Yyaaakk...!!" screamed Junkyu annoyed. Haruto just laughed, put his tongue out and closed the door.

Haruto now is taking his bagpack, he took 2 boxers, 2 shirts and 2 jeans, and 1 pajamas out of his cupboard. He took some lotion, face cream and other toiletries.

"Hey, Ruru. You are coming with me" as he stuffed Ruru into his bag as well.

Now they are in Chungju shopping center, it is the city where Junkyu were born.

"Hyung, so what are we gonna buy?" asked Haruto.

"Well, we are not gonna buy anything. We are making something today." Said Junkyu which make Haruto confused.