Under the Mistletoe 💐

"Ok, Haruuu... You can wash up first" said Junkyu as he laid himself on his bed. They arrived at Junkyu's house around past midnight. It was already Christmas, 25th Decemeber, 2020.

"I'm tired, hyung. Can we just sleep now?" said Haruto who followed Junkyu laid down on the bed.

"No, all these years I told you right? You need to always shower before bed." Said Junkyu turning his body towards Haruto, putting his hand over Haruto's body. Junkyu closed his eyes but Haruto widened his.

"O-ok. It's kinda hot anyway." Said Haruto trying to let go off Junkyu's hand on his stomach.

"Yyyaaakk... Let go, hyung. I'm gonna take a shower ok?" said Haruto whose body were already burning. His face was turning red as a tomato.

"Hhmm.. I want to tell you something" said Junkyu scoot over to Haruto's ear. His breath were brushing over Haruto's ear that made Haruto's heart beating faster.

"W-what?" asked Haruto.

"Don't take too long in the shower. I want to take a shower, too. Hehe" said Junkyu whose eyes were still closed.

"O-okay." Said Haruto as he ran to the shower. He showered around 30 minutes. He went out of the shower wearing a white robe that Junkyu already prepared. His hair were wet which he tried to dry with a smaller towel. He saw his hyung were already in deep sleep.

'Did I take shower too long?' thought Haruto. He put on lotion and cream that he brought on his face. He also changed the robe to his pajamas.

Haruto approached Junkyu who were on the bed. He squats down and he leaned his face on his palm. He laughed.

"Should I wake you up, uri hyung?" he whispered. He then shook his head.

"No, I won't. Let's just sleep." He was going to stand up and prepared to sleep next to Junkyu then suddenly Junkyu woke up.

"Yyaakk.. Have you finished?" said Junkyu in a small tone.

"Ahh.. Yes, hyung. I didn't want to wake you up but you wake anyway."

"Hhhmm..." Junkyu stretched his body. He got up from the bed then went to shower. They slept after Junkyu took a shower.

"Eooommmaaaa.... What are you doiiiiing? Hhhmmm??" Junkyu hugged his mom from behind. Leaning his head on his mom shoulder. She is preparing breakfast for her little family.

"Good morning, Mrs. Kim" said Haruto who went down from the stairs.

"Morning, Haruto. Well, don't mind Junkyu. He is always like this when he is home." Said Mrs. Kim. Haruto nodded.

"Eoommaaa.. Merry Christmas!!" as Junkyu pouted his lips and kissed his mom's cheek.

"Merry Christmas to you, too son." Junkyu's cheek was kissed as well.

"Where is appa and hyung?" asked Junkyu as he made himself sat on the dining chair.

"They are outside. They put on some light bulbs." Said his mom.

"Aaahh... Is breakfast ready? I'm gonna call them." Asked Junkyu and his mom nodded.

Junkyu called his hyung and his dad to have breakfast. They enjoyed their breakfast that morning.

In the afternoon, Junkyu's dad and his hyung went to down town to get some knick knacks for Christmas that they forgot to buy which leave only Junkyu, Haruto and his mom at the house. Junkyu and Haruto helped Mrs. Kim to prepare a feast for tonight since they will be back at the dorm tomorrow morning.

"Ahh.. Junkyu, I almost forgot. Can you put the Mistletoe in front of the house? It's over there." Junkyu's mom pointed a box that is next to the Christmas tree. It was already night, they are almost done with their dinner.

"Ok, Eomma. Heyy.. Haruyaaa.. Help me!" said Junkyu who grabbed Haruto's hand directly. Haruto took off his plastic gloves. Actually, Junkyu can do it by himself, but there is something that he wanted to give to Haruto.

After putting the Mistletoe in front of the door, Haruto wanted to come inside the house, back to help Mrs. Kim. However, Junkyu closed the door from outside.

"Hhmmm.. Haruyaaa..." said Junkyu.

"Yeah, hyung." Said Haruto.

"I have something for you." Junkyu smiling and putting his hand inside his sweater.

"Yeah, what is it?" said Haruto looking at Junkyu's hand which he just tucked inside the sweater. He was really curious.

"First of all, close your eyes." Junkyu bites his lower lips.

"Ok, what is it?" said Haruto closing his eyes, he was smiling ear to ear. He can't believe that Junkyu bought something for him. As far as he remembered, they were really busy with the schedules.

"Where is your hand? Said Junkyu.

"Hhhmm.." Haruto raised his hand about the same height of his chest. He was so ready to get his present from Junkyu. Junkyu grabbed Harutos' hands and he pulled them towards him which make Haruto moved forward to Junkyu.

"Why are you holding my han-?" asked Haruto tilting his head but still, his eyes were closed.

Mmmuuuacchhh

"That's my present" said Junkyu after kissing Haruto's cheek, it was quite long.

Haruto opened his eyes and saw Junkyu rubbed the back of his neck shyly and kinda smiling ear to ear as well.

"Junkyuuyaa... Haruyaa... Have u finished put the Mistletoe on the door?" screamed Mrs. Kim from insdise the house.

"Yes Eommmaa... I'm coming." Junkyu went back inside the house while he left Haruto froze from what just happened.

"Please, heart. Calm down." His left hand covered his mouth from laughing and his other hand just tapped on his chest. After that he punched and kicked the air while laughing. He can't believe what just happened. He didn't even hear the car sound coming.

"Haruto, are you alright, son?" said Mr. Kim approaching to the door.

"Are there so many bugs outside?" asked Junkyu's hyung tilting his head.

Haruto just shook his head and awkwardly smiling. He then took the box that Mr. Kim has in his hand and they went back inside together.

They ate the dinner a few minutes later and have a great conversation with one another. Junkyu's family were really welcomed and Haruto was very grateful to spend his Christmas with them.

 Junkyu's family were really welcomed and Haruto was very grateful to spend his Christmas with them

Hey guys, Merry Christmas from Harukyu

Hey guys, Merry Christmas from Harukyu..!!

Leave a comment, please..!!
Lovealots..!!