Love Language Part 6

They are having a comeback this February and they are shooting the MV for their title track and all of the Treasure members are on the set right now. A lot of things are going on right now and they are all busy with their own shooting, not to mention they are rarely having a close interaction or deep talk with each other which frustrates a guy who has a family named Watanabe.

Haruto walked out of the toilet when he sees the one that he has been missing the most entered the make-up room. Ok, this is it, this is the time that he can spend at least several minutes with his hyung, to say he missed him, to say that Junkyu did a great job on the shooting because he knows that Junkyu's love language is Words of Affirmation so Haruto wanted to shower Junkyu the compliments he deserves.

"Haruto, you'll have a shoot in 15 minutes, be ready." Said the director when Haruto was walking towards the make-up room.

"Nee. Arassoyo~" he said after bowing. Well, he knew that he will be the next in shooting his part, but he doesn't want to waste more time and directly open the door where Junkyu just walked in.

"Hey" said Junkyu as he removed one by one the accessories that he has on.

"How was the shooting?" asked Haruto as he closed the door behind him. Well, there were just the two of them since the make-up team were all outside dealing with other Treasure members who are shootin right now.

"It was alright, I saw you seeing me when I sang my part." Junkyu chuckled when he remembered Haruto opened his mouth almost the whole time when he saw him. Haruto was amazed with Junkyu's performance, it's not his fault that he's whipped for his hyung.

"Tsk. I couldn't take my eyes of off you. You were amazing." Said Haruto honestly.

"Well, says the one who were praised by the director at the group shooting." Said Junkyu who doesn't want to lose in 'the complimenting game' they are into right now.

"I miss you" said Haruto looking at Junkyu in the mirror while squeezing Junkyu's shoulder that were leaning on the back of the chair he is sitting on. It's a simple sentence but that is just the right way to express the emotion for the one who have words of affirmation as their love language.

"Miss you more" said Junkyu looking back at Haruto in the mirror.

"Ok, I want us to have a selca and post it today." Said Haruto suddenly keeping the eye contact.

"Geez, Ruto. So possessive." Junkyu replied, half holding his laugh.

"Fine." said the younger after giving Junkyu a sharp stare then turn himself the other way around to go out of the room.

"Aaaaa~ Why are you so sensitive today? I'm just kidding." Junkyu whined while looking at Haruto who already held the door knob. The younger turned around, then closes the door which was already opened when he wanted to go outside for the shoot. Well, he still have 10 minutes before someone will find him. Then, he locked the door so no one will interrupt them. After that he walked back to his hyung who already stood up because if Haruto walked away, Junkyu would chase him but luckily Haruto came back. It's just that Junkyu's heart were pounding hard because Haruto just locked the door.

"So, how many times do I have to remind you, hyung? Possessive is when you already owned something, and you're mine. Is it wrong if I want something that is already mine?" Haruto walked slowly towards his hyung that stood still in his place.

"Hm?" Haruto cupped Junkyu's face, wanted to get an answer from the older for his statement.

"I-it's not wrong. Can you step back a bit? Y-you're too close." Stuttered Junkyu.

"No, I won't. Not until you said to the whole world that you're mine and I am yours."

"W-where's my phone?" Junkyu tried to let go of the Japanese gripped on his rosy cheek. Haruto stepped back, giving the room for Junkyu to look for his phone. After he reached the phone in his pocket, he opened the lock and Haruto over looked the picture of Junkyu's wallpaper. It was their last selca together.

Haruto dragged his finger tips from Junkyu's back to be wrapped on Junkyu's shoulder then give the assurance for Junkyu to take the picture of them.

"Ok, one, two, three." Said Junkyu, and then they changed pose.

"One, two, three, kimchiii" said Haruto and fter that Junkyu laughed but his laughter stopped when Haruto gave a kiss on his cheek when he clicked the button.

"Yyaaa~" Junkyu whined because it was so sudden and he was not ready at all! Haruto then offer his cheek as well and with the shy act, Junkyu closes his eyes and kisses Haruto's cheek while Haruto grinned because he can see in the selca mode that Junkyu is closing his eyes. He looks adorable, Haruto thought.

"I'm going to post 4 of these selcas." Said Junkyu typing on this smartphone after entering their four selcas for tweeting.

"No." said Haruto leaning in to see the pictures.

"Why? I think it's ok. There are many idols who kisses on the cheeks. For instance, Jeno and Jaemin sunbae-nim." Argued Junkyu who kept on typing and didn't know that right now Haruto is giving him a glare.

"And which part of the word 'No' that you don't understand? I want to keep that just for us. Don't post those pictures." Haruto explained, looking directly at his pouty hyung. He then gave Junkyu a gesture that he wanted to take Junkyu's phone so Junkyu gave him with a deep sigh.

"Just these two, ok?" said Haruto after deleting the two pictures where he kisses Junkyu on the cheek and Junkyu kissing him on the cheek, only two remains to be uploaded.

"Fine. You're the one who wanted the WHOLE WORLD to know that you are mine and I am yours yet you are not all out." Sighed Junkyu.

"Well, well, well... Who's possessive now? Hm?" teased Haruto, brushing the older's hair.

"Yyaakk, you're ruining my hair!" protest Junkyu tho Haruto were laughing seeing the blush on his hyung's cheek.

Cupping the cheeks, brushing the hair, wrapping the hand around the shoulders, kissing the cheeks, it's all part of his love language, Haruto's love language, Physical Touch. It is the way of showing that he cares, that he loves his hyung.

AAAAA HARUKYU posted selcas todayy!!???How are you all doing??!!HAHAHAAnyway, leave a comment, please!Lovealots!!

How are you all doing??!!

HAHAHA
Anyway, leave a comment, please!
Lovealots!!