New Year's Resolution 😎

"Hyung!" a deep voice was coming from behind Junkyu. Right under the lamp street, Junkyu stopped his step but did not turn around. He was walking home from a bar. Minutes ago, he was drinking with his bestie, Jihoon but he went home sooner, leaving him behind since Jihoon already have a girlfriend. He did not want to be a third wheeler there so he'd rather spent his New Year alone, at home.

"Hyuuung!" The voice became clearer. He recognized the voice, the voice of a long lost contact of his favorite person. He cannot describe how he feels right now. He did not prepare anything because Junkyu thought that this time will never come.

Junkyu continued to walk, ignoring whoever called him. He walked down the street for about 5 minutes but no one stop him or anything which made him angry somehow. Then he stopped, he kicked the ground with one foot, making a foot print on the snow. It is clear that he is annoyed.

He then turned around. He saw a tall figure, wearing a long black coat only a few centimeters from him. Yep, it was Haruto. Haruto stared directly at Junkyu's eyes. The stare that Junkyu tried to forget. But now he saw that glance again, the glance that made his heart beats faster than the usual. Haruto's drowsy eyes, the eyes that made Junkyu stayed the same for years.

 Haruto's drowsy eyes, the eyes that made Junkyu stayed the same for years

Junkyu just stood there; he didn't know how to react. Haruto then smiled looking at Junkyu's straight face. Haruto's smile that made Junkyu's heart beats fast. Haruto opened his coat then wrapped it around Junkyu's body. Haruto wore a long coat which can cover them both inside the coat. He buried his head on Junkyu's shoulder.

A scent of cologne from Haruto's body made Junkyu closed his eyes. It was the same cologne that he gave Haruto 4 years ago before Haruto left him for work. The same cologne that Haruto put because it's Junkyu's favorite scent.

"Hyung, I miss you." Said Haruto with a sad face, then changed it into smile.

"What are you doing here?" said Junkyu as he wanted to let go Haruto's hug but Haruto just kept pulling him and didn't have the intention to let go.

"Is this what I get after I come back home? Hmm?" said Haruto. Haruto got the work offer from his friend that lives in the U.K. so this is the first time in 4 years that Haruto see Junkyu.

"Cut it out." Said Junkyu then he forced to let Haruto's hug.

"Why didn't you answer my calls, too?" he pinched Junkyu's squishy cheek which makes Junkyu pouts.

"Why did you change your number? Huh?" still pinching Junkyu's cheek.

"Because I don't want to remember you. It made me sad." Said Junkyu glaring fire at Haruto but he still looked cute tho.

"Are you still sad now?" asked Haruto. Junkyu shook his head and pouting his mouth.

"Did you date when I was gone?" asked Haruto. Junkyu nodded but his eyes were wandering. Haruto laughed because he knows that Junkyu is lying.