Ghost of You

"Haruu...Haruu..." he sobbed, the tears trickled down his temple.

"Junkyu, hyung?" Haruto who was sleeping beside him slipped his hand under Junkyu's neck and turned the older to face him.

"NOO!!" his voice muffled on Haruto's chest. Junkyu's hands were trembling as he held Haruto's shirt collar. His breathing hitched as the nightmare remained real even though he is already awake.

"Sshh... It's ok, hyung. I am here. You're ok. Sshhh..." Haruto caressed the older's back of his hair, slipping his fingers through the hair that got a little wet because of the sweat.

Junkyu inhaled deeply while hugging Haruto. The only scent that can make him calm down. Haruto's scent. Even if you gave every aromatherapy candle in Seoul to Junkyu, he would still choose Haruto to be the best scent. It's his favorite.

The nightmare kept coming every night these past days but luckily, Haruto will always be there.

Haruto caressed Junkyu's back, moving his hand up and down and maybe sometime making abstract patterns until the older fell asleep because it was only 2 o'clock in the morning.

In the next few hours, Junkyu woke up by the sound of shower water in the bathroom and not long after that it turned off and Haruto came out of the bathroom only wearing towel which was wrapped around his waist.

"Morning, love." Said Haruto as their eyes met. He saw Junkyu who was still on the bed and he approached him.

He sat beside Junkyu who he thought was still feeling drowsy because he just woke up.

"Wake up, hm?" said Haruto as he cupped one of Junkyu's cheek and moving his thumb on that round cheek.

"Hmhmhm" mumbled Junkyu while shaking his head with eyes shut.

"Want me to wake you up?" smirked Haruto.

"Hm" Junkyu nodded on the idea.

Haruto smiled delicately and move forward to have a better access. A better access to land his lips on Junkyu's forehead.

He leaned onto Junkyu and pressing his lips on the older's forehead long enough to make Junkyu giggled.

Junkyu's hand grabbed Haruto's bare shoulder that was still feel luke warm because Haruto just had a hot shower.

Eventually, after Haruto got to change into new clothes, Junkyu was still on the bed, playing with his phone.

Haruto took away the phone from Junkyu's hand since in this 21st century, phone is a one of essential items to look at after you woke up and he does not blame Junkyu on that since most of the people in this world do the same.

Junkyu did not protest or make any defense on what Haruto did.

"My ride has come!" said Junkyu as he extended his hands.

Haruto lifted Junkyu up that make the older squeaked and held the younger's neck while giggled.

Now they are in the bathroom, in front of the sink. Junkyu facing a mirror while Haruto facing the shower. Just as usual, Junkyu would start his morning routine, brushing his teeth.

After he brushed his teeth, he asked Haruto to look at them if they are already cleaned.

"I want my reward." Said Haruto.

"What reward?" Junkyu sighed as he rolled his eye.

Junkyus' hands are wrapped tightly on Haruto's neck while his two feet also tangled surrounding Haruto's waist.

"The reward of me getting my koala up from the bed to the bathroom and ALSO lifting him up and let him hang on me to brush his teeth." Said Haruto as he cupped Junkyu's cheek making the koala guy pout because his boyfriend laughed at how cute he was.