Break Up 😌

"Owh. Hey, babe." Haruto stood up from the chair, giving a light kiss on Junkyu's cheek. Junkyu is his boyfriend for 3 years now. They are meeting in a coffee shop, a regular place where they usually go for 'dating' and so does now.

They both exchange glance and held it for a few seconds and they started to laugh it off. It's just their habit to stare at each other.

"Rutoya, I wanna said something." Said Junkyu while looking down. His hands are intertwined with each other means that he is kind of nervous although his voice is still steady.

"Hm? What is it?" asked Haruto in curiosity, taking Junkyu's hands that are placed on the table. He held Junkyu's hand to find Junkyu's intention.

"I want better than good enough." Said Junkyu with a smile and now looking at Haruto.

"What do you mean?" asked Haruto.

"Stop playing dumb. I know that your heart doesn't race when you look at me." Said Junkyu.

"Why? What's wrong again?" asked Haruto.

"Rutoya, nothing is really wrong but I think that doesn't make it right either." Junkyu added. Haruto seems to know Junkyu's intention. He took one his hands of off Junkyu's hand and hold his head, looking down, as if he is caught cheating.

"Are you giving up on our relationship?" asked Haruto with a smirk that Junkyu still can see even though Haruto is looking down.

"No. It's not that I give up but it's just that I know that we have been fighting to keep up this relationship that is not going anywhere. It's constant. Shouldn't I love you by now? But...." Junkyu sighed.

"Just ask yourself, do you really love me?" asked Junkyu again. But he hears nothing, nothing come out from Haruto's mouth.

"See."Junkyu grabbed Haruto's hand.

"Now look at me." He added.

"It's better to end it now before we hurt each other. Before we hold each other's future that could have been better than now." Said Junkyu trying to convince Haruto.

"I'm sorry." Finally Haruto opens up his voice.

"No. Don't say that. Neither you and I are at fault." Said Junkyu then stood up from his chair. He approached Haruto who is still sitting on the chair. Junkyu hugs him by his neck. They are lost in their own thoughts, crying over a break up which both of them agreed.

But they know, it is just an illusion feeling. Their love, their burning desire has gone elsewhere that only God knows.

"I think this is a goodbye, huh?" asked Haruto which Junkyu replied with a nod.

Junkyu thought that Haruto was his future and forever be by his side, but he was wrong. He cried. Junkyu didn't cried because he regret ending this relationship. He cried because he had spent the most beautiful experience with Haruto, he was happy, even tho that he is not in love. They are not in love.

One Year Later

Junkyu: Do you wanna be with me forever?

Haruto: No.

Junkyu: Do you like me?

Haruto: No.

Junkyu: Would you cry if I walk away?

Haruto: No.

Junkyu has heard enough.

He walked away with tears.

Haruto grabbed his arm. Get Junkyu to be closer to him, bring him to his embrace, tightening his hug. Haruto whispered in Junkyu's ear.

Haruto: I don't wanna be with you forever... I need to be with you forever.

Haruto: I don't like you... I love you.

Haruto: I wouldn't cry if you walked away... I would die if you walked away.

Haruto whispers: Please stay with me, Junkyu hyung.

Junkyu: I will. *finally Junkyu hugs back Haruto.

What if that time Junkyu didn't ask for a break up? Would they be running back into each other again? Probably they will end with a fight, hurting each other more than they could. Sometimes people just need time and space to find out their true feelings.

Hey guys, what's up?
I'm sorry I haven't continued "Walked Through Hell"
So here I'm just writing a short story based on the song that I heard recently.

Leave a comment, Please.
Lovealots!!