Ending Scene

"I'm sorry, I cheated." Said Haruto when Junkyu hugged him from behind.

"What?!" He let go of his hug from Haruto's neck who was sitting on the couch of their apartment's living room. Junkyu just got home from work and the least thing that he wanted to hear from his 4 years of his relationship is that his boyfriend is cheating on him.

"I'm sorry." Said Haruto again.

"We are getting married this year and out of nowhere you said that you cheated! Great, Haruto!" Yelled Junkyu.

"I don't love you anymore." Said Haruto.

"Your are gonna regret this, Haru." Said Junkyu as he shoot a hatred glare to Haruto.

"I already am, hyung." Haruto nodded.

After two years, they didn't contact each other or to be exact that Junkyu blocked him. It was hard at first but finally Junkyu opened up his heart again and finally, he is getting married to his boss.

"Y-Yoshi hyung, why is he here?" asked Junkyu to his husband that he just married to.

"Who?" asked Yoshi.

"Him." Said Junkyu as he saw Haruto approaching him and Yoshi.

"Hi, Haruto! Glad you made it!" said Yoshi as he handshake with Haruto.

"I wouldn't miss the world for my cousin's wedding." Said Haruto as he hugged Yoshi but his gaze was never off from Junkyu.

"Congratulations." Said Haruto as he shakes Junkyu's hand and end it with his smile. The smile which Junkyu misses a lot. However, Junkyu's eyes were never changed ever since Haruto said he cheated on him two years ago. The hatred gaze that Junkyu gave him made Haruto smiled in pain.

"H-Hyung, please cover up." Said Junkyu as he closed his eyes when he saw Yoshi went out of their bathroom only with the towel on his waist. It was a day after Junkyu and Yoshi's wedding.

"Haha.. Why? We are married, Junkyu." Said Yoshi as he shook his head. Junkyu then slowly opened his eyes and he was startled as he saw a scar on Yoshi's abdomen, just like the same scar that Haruto had which is in the same exact place.

"What happened to your stomach, Hyung?" asked Junkyu.

"Ah, this?" said Yoshi as he touched his belly.

"I got this scar when I was in college. You remember Haruto, right?" asked Yoshi as he went to the closet to find his shirt for work.

"Yes." Said Junkyu. How can he forget the one that he loved? He almost married to him as well if it wasn't because he cheated.

"I gave one of my kidneys to him. That's why I didn't drink in our wedding. Haruto was sick since he was a child and I have match blood type. His parents died in a car accident and my parents took him and raised him. He was such a nice kid." Explained Yoshi. Junkyu who heard that felt like knives were stabbing his heart non-stop.

"Hey hey. Why are you crying?" asked Yoshi as he put his pants next to Junkyu. He brought Junkyu to his embrace and try to soothe him by rubbing his back.

"N-nothing, hyung. Hyung, I wanna go out later. I'll go home after dinner. Is that, ok?" asked Junkyu.

"Sure. Do you want me to accompany you? I'll go home faster." asked Yoshi as he palmed Junkyu's face and rubbed away Junkyu's tears.

"No, hyung. It's ok. I'll go home after dinner." Said Junkyu as he gave a kiss on Yoshi's cheek.

"Ok." Said Yoshi as he gave a kiss at Junyku's forehead.