Christmas Eve 🎇

After the shooting of Christmas event that day, they all got the present from each member, Junkyu got the present from Jihoon which is his card to buy anything that he likes and Haruto got an iphone box which is not iphone in the inside of the box, instead it was toys for kids.

Now they are back at the dorm.

"Hyung, come here." Said Haruto whispered to Junkyu at the entrance of the door of their dorm.

"What? Why are you whispering?" said Junkyu to Haruto.

"Just come with me." Said Haruto.

"Where are we going?" Junkyu asked. They walked until they were in front of the convenience store. They went inside.

"Just pick anything you like." Said Haruto.

"Wait. What?" asked Junkyu in confusion.

"It's my present for you, hyung." said Haruto.

"Awww... Haruuuuu" said Junkyu touched. He then hugged the Japanese guy then directly took a basket to fill in. Haruto just shook his head and smiled ear to ear seeing his hyung's behavior.

They are now back at the dorm. The staff announced that they can have 2 days vacation to go back to their parents house or their member's house. The members were excited about that. They cheered one another and started to go to the members that they wanted to invite to their house.

Junkyu was about to go to Haruto then someone grabbed his hand.

"Junkyuyaa... You said you wanted to go to my house, right? This is it. You can spend Christmas at my house." Said Jihoon excitedly.

"Hehe.. Really?" said Junkyu as he widened his eyes. Junkyu was jumping excitedly while holding his bestfriend's shoulder. Jihoon rolled his eyes seeing Junkyu's behavior. However, in the corner, there was Haruto gasping. He thought that he was going to spend his Christmas at Junkyu's house.

"Haruto, let's go to my house." Said the eldest, Hyunsuk.

"Yeayy... Ok, hyung!" Said Haruto smiling at Hyunsuk, at least he will spent his Christmas with a member because Japan is too far and they only have 2 days vacation.

All the members now are fixed in visiting other members house and no one was staying behind. They are preparing all their stuffs and they will take a leave that very night as well.

Knock... Knock...

Somebody is knocking at Haruto's door.

"Haruyaaa?" said someone peeking at the door. Haruto took a glance. It was Junkyu.

"Hey, hyung. What's up?" Asked Haruto who was sipping his bag.

"Well. How to put this? I'm sorry." said Junkyu frowning.

"Sorry for what?" said Haruto as he put the bag down to the floor so that Junkyu could sit next to him.

"I'm sorry that you will not spend your Christmas at Hyunsuk's place." Said Junkyu as he approached Haruto.

"Instead, you will be spending at my house. Hahaha.. Isn't it great?" asked Junkyu as he hugged Haruto who is just confused.

"Well, my mom called me and she said that I should spend Christmas at home and I asked Mashi to go to Jihoon's home instead and I already told Hyunsuk that you are coming with me. Is that ok?" asked Junkyu. Haruto just nodded and were very excited. He can't wait to meet Junkyu's family again. It was really fun when he was at Junkyu's house last time.

Everybody is ready to go to their house and the Japanese members are also tagging along with the Korean members. Haruto and Junkyu were picked up by Junkyu's dad.