39

Left

AUTHOR P.O.V
The silver's head turned to the side as his eyes widened, the pain striking his left cheek. On the other hand, both Taehyung and Jungkook gasped in shock while covering their mouths, looking at each other before focusing back to the scene behind the door.

Oh gosh..

" How long.. How long are you gonna lie to me ?.. "

She whispered with her trembling lips while tears of pain and shock are streaming down her cheeks as she looked down to him. He parted his plump lips but unable to spill a word. " Answer me ! Until we gradute ?? Until I die ?! " She raised her voice, pushing his shoulder slightly.

Jimin remained silent, keeping his head turned to the side to avoid her eyes. He.. He can't look at her right now.. He just.. Can't.. There was a moment of silence and it's irritating her. Scaring him.. " Since when.. " She suddenly asked, causing him to blinked his eyes, shifting his head towards her slowly.

W-What..?

He hesitantly shook his head, afraid of her outburst. " Since I left ? " Her words made it suddenly hits him. He immediately shook his head, still not saying anything. She clenched her jaw in anger. " Then ? " She asked, her eyes are not leaving his face and that action of her's intimidated him.

He stayed silent, his eyes wandered around her face as he sealed his lips, not spilling anything. Her next words made him looked down to her laps as he's still standing between her legs. " Since you come here ? " He can hear her sighed shakily as he didn't say anything but that action of his' is enough for her to understand everything.

" Two years.. "

He closed his watery eyes, a tear dropped from one of it. Yes.. Two years.. " Two years you become a.. " She stopped, couldn't pronounce the word she never thought she would use it to address him as. Playboy.. " How many girls have you dated, hmm ? " He bit his lips, not opening his eyes while his hands gripped the edge of the desk. Her voice.. It's soft but..

It's terrifying him..

" Let me guess. "

She poked her inner cheek, looking up to the ceiling then blinked her eyes, trying to prevent herself from crying even more. But failed. " Uncountable.. " He sniffled, immediately covering his mouth with the back of his palm as he started crying harder.

" How many.. " Her words made him slowly looked up to her. " How many lips have these kiss ? " She raised her voice again, pushing him by his lips that caused him to stumbled back but he stepped closer to her again, only to be pushed again. " How many girls have these touch ? " She pushed him by his arm, this time harder as she started sobbing.

" Why ?! "

He bit his lips as she shouted, staring at her face with his red and teary eyes.

She's crying..

Because of him..

She's breaking apart..

Because of him..

All..

Because of him..

" Why are you doing this to me ?! What did I ever do to you ?! "

She continued shrieking, hitting him on the shoulder in anger. His lips trembled as tears poured down his cheeks even more. " Don't you love me anymore ?! Why you did this to me ?! Am I not enough ?! Why.. Why ?! Fucking why ?! "