21

Bitch

AUTHOR P.O.V
Evelyn immediately looked away, clearing her throat as her eyes met his'. " Emm.. H-His name is really.. Jay..? " She asked, looking at Aaron as she tried to disturb her mind from thinking about him.

" Actually.. No. His name is Park Jimin but he hates it when anybody calls him that. Not sure why though. Some guys try to piss him off by calling him Jimin since they don't like him but they ended up with swollen and bloody bodies.. "

Her eyes widened as she heard his words. Who would do that just because of a name ?

" Wow. That's so.. Mysterious.. " Hazel said then pursed her lips. Evelyn nodded, agreeing with her. Her eyes then moved itself to look at him again, only to see now there is a girl standing in front of him while he looked up to her. Oh ?

JIMIN P.O.V
My plump lips slowly carved a small smirk as one of the new girl stared at me, immediately looking away after I caught her act. What is her name again ? Evelyn ? Already like me, huh ? " I change my mind. " I spat out, earning both of the guys' attentions. " What ? "

" I want that Evelyn girl. " I said as I keep on looking at her that is now talking to her friends. I'm sure she knows who I am.. Looks like she and her friends got stupid boys as their new buddies here. " What's with the sudden change of mind ? I thought you wanna let Kook decide ? " Taehyung asked, munching on his meal while looking up to me.  

I licked my lips then ran my fingers through my hair before looking down, back to my handphone. " Just feel like choosing her. " I mumbled then tapped on the 'Gallery'. I chuckled slightly as I watched a video of me and my one and only baby.

I miss you-

AUTHOR P.O.V
His handphone was suddenly snatched, causing him to immediately looked up. Even Taehyung and Jungkook decided to turned their attentions away from their lunches. Who the fuck..? " Who is this bitch, baby ? " The girl spat out, looking at the handphone's screen in disgust.

Who is this what ?

Jimin stood up from his chair in anger, causing the chair to fell backwards and made the sound of it echoed in the cafeteria. He then snatched his handphone back roughly before pulling the girl's wrist, pushing her to the table, causing her hips to be slammed against the the edge of it.

She muttered a loud " Ouch ! " then gulped in fear as he leaned closer to her face while his palms are placed on each of her side, trapping her. " What the fuck did you just call her ?.. " He whispered, gripping the edges of the table.

Taehyung and Jungkook already tidied the table after they finished eating before crossing their arms, waiting for the drama to finish. The other students already had their heads turned their way, observing the scene that is happening.

" Fucking answer me ! "

The silver raised his voice, slamming his hand on the table. The girl flinched then looked down to her feet, avoiding any eye contacts as her eyes started becoming teary. " You call her a bitch ? You had the guts to call her a bitch ?! " He raised his tone again then kicked the table, making it slightly moved out of it's spot.

The girl covered her mouth as she started sobbing, feeling afraid as her boyfriend started throwing a tantrum. " Hey.. You fucking listen to me.. We. Are. Over. " He said then spat on the floor before kicking one of the chair then walked away, followed by the other two figures.