5

School

Few Weeks Later..

JIMIN P.O.V
Fuck, I can't do this. I closed my eyes, gripping the edge of the sink as I lowered my head after washing my face. I see her basically.. Everywhere.. I ran my fingers through my hair, slightly biting my lips as I looked at my own reflection on the mirror.

I can see her running around the empty classroom we use stay on during recess when everyone is in the cafeteria, enjoying their meals.

I can see her leaning against the locker while waiting for me if I go to the toilet.

I can see her sitting next to me on the empty seat in the classroom.

I can see her reading a book in focus in the library, not paying attention to me at all.

My eyes started becoming teary as I recalled everything. I miss her.. I want her here.. I hit the sink then walked towards the door, stepping out of the toilet. I hung my bag over my shoulder then started walking down the hallway, heading towards the school's entrance.

Some people are still left, probably waiting for their family members or lovers to pick them up. I poked my inner cheek, pushing a few strands of my bang that almost cover my eyes, off my face. I walked closer to the familiar Range Rover then hopped into it after opening the door, sitting on the backseat.

" Everything's okay, young master ? "

I hummed in response as the driver suddenly asked after a long silence. By the corner of my eyes, I can see from the rear view mirror that he nodded before started driving the car. I just looked out the window, waiting for us to arrive at home.

She usually will be sitting next to me..

I slowly turned my head to the empty seat as I caressed it gently before closing my eyes and sighed. I need to stop.. Soon, the car stopped, indicating that we have arrived. I grabbed my bag then opened the door, stepping out of the car. I walked towards the house's entrance then pushed it open, only to cause my eyes widened in shock.

" Mom ! "

AUTHOR P.O.V
He immediately ran towards the middle-aged woman then wrapped his arms around her tightly as she opened her arms widely, getting ready to be tackled by him. " My Jimin ! Oh God, I miss you so much ! " She cupped his cheeks then pecked all over his face, making him giggled.

Mrs. Park and Mr. Park that are standing behind the older woman smiled as they saw their son's big smile after he saw her. " I miss you more, mom. " He whispered as his eyes started to get teary, causing her to frowned. " Hey.. Why are you crying ? " She caressed his cheeks, concern is plastered all over the tone of her voice.

He chuckled weakly, shaking his head. His hands are holding her wrists gently, stroking it softly. " I-It's nothing.. I just miss you so much.. " " Come. Let's go to your bedroom and talk, hmm ? " The woman patted his head then walked upstairs with him, leaving Mrs. Park and her husband alone.

-

JIMIN P.O.V
" So how are you, Jimin-ah ? " She asked with her soft voice as she sat down by the edge of my bed while I'm leaning against the headboard, facing her. I carved a small smile, blinking slowly. " I'm doing.. Good.. How about you ? " " Nah, let's not talk about me. The topic of the day is you. Park Jimin. "