37

Myself

Few Weeks Later..

AUTHOR P.O.V
" Hi, Eve ! " Y/N hopped in front of Evelyn in excitement, earning a chuckled from her. " Y/N ! What are you doing here ? It's dangerous ! " She exclaimed, frowning slightly but carved a small smile as she saw a cute pout appeared on her face. It is dangerous in here.

The toilet.

Sounds funny but..

That's the fact anyway.

She has been bullied (although for a few seconds) in here, ever since she came. After the first incident that happened to her 'till she passed out few weeks ago, many random girls have been using the same method to hurt her.

Once she step into the toilet, they'll trail behind.

After that, they will be trailed.

By someone named Park Jimin.

" I know.. " She looked down, tugging a strand of hair behind her ear. " But I wanna talk to you.. You know my friend never allows me to befriend with others.. " She mumbled, slowly looking up to the girl in front of her. Evelyn sighed softly then hopped on the sink, looking down to the girl that is still standing in front of her.

" So we're just gonna keep on talking in the toilet ? "

She said, tilting her head slightly. She has no bad intentions.. Y/N is such a kind girl and she can't help but to befriend with her. She's also the one that will always help her when she's being bullied in the toilet. Well, she may not help her that much such as stopping her from being hurt on time but she manage to stop them from hurting her even more.

" Looks like it.. Sorry.. I don't know why Jimin is so strict when it comes to this. He has never been like this before. " She said, shrugging her shoulders while looking up to Evelyn. She bit my lips, examining her face. Jimin.. She calls him Jimin..

She must be that special..

" I'm sure he has his own reason. "

She said, smiling slightly at the girl that is pouting when suddenly, she was pulled by a random girl. Again.. " Y/N ! " She hopped off the sink, immediately grabbing the girl's hand that is gripping Y/N's hair. " You shut up ! " The girl that should be clarified as a bitch pushed her off and she thought she would fall to the floor but her arms were suddenly gripped, causing her to start struggling to let herself go. The other students already left the toilet, not wanting to be involved.

" Let me go ! Hey ! What do you want ?! Let her go ! "

Evelyn shouted, trying her best to be free from their holds and help the poor girl that is now crying while holding the bitch's wrist. This is too extreme.. Too extreme ! The least thing they will do to her is either pull her hair and push her but now.. The bitch pulled her by her hair harshly, stepping towards one of the cubicles.

What the fuck is she planning ?!

" W-What are you- Ahh ! "

Y/N yelled in pain as the bitch is now closing and open the door of the cubicle fastly, hitting her left forearm that is placed right between the door and the doorframe. " Stay. Away. From. Jay ! " The bitch shouted between each hit, tightened her grip on her hand.