16

Pier What ?

JIMIN P.O.V
I was drying my purple hair with a towel after stepping out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around my waist, about to head towards the closet when there's a sudden knock on the door. I glanced at the clock. 6:32 a.m. " Mom ? " I called out but there was no response.

Who else who would come here this early if it's not her ? Well, not like she loves to knock on my door randomly in the morning but still..? 

I frowned slightly then stepped closer to the door before grabbing the door knob and twisted it, only to see..

" Mornin' Jay. "

" Oh my God ! "

I flinched slightly, immediately covering my upper body. Especially my nipples.. Both of them bursted into laughters but immediately shut their mouths after I glared at them. " What are you guys doing here ?? " " Can we come in first ? " Taehyung asked, tilting his head with a smirk as his eyes roamed around my body that is covered with my arms.

" Oh, and.. You're hot. "

" Shut up. "

I spat out then uncovered my body, rolling my eyes playfully before stepping away, letting them in. " Tae's right. You're up so early. " Jungkook said, sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at me. I closed the door, nodding my head. " It's a habit. My parents always wake me up at six. Plus, waking up late will only make you feel even more sleepy. "

The red nodded while the blonde slowly moving towards the closet, leaning against it. " Why are you guys here again ? " I asked, feeling confused as hell. They never come here in the morning since I'm sure they will still be sleeping at this time. But.. What's with today..?

" We wanna make sure you wear the yeasterday's outfit. " My eyes widened as I heard Taehyung's words. Yesterday's outfit ?? I thought it was only for them to see ?? So it means I have to wear it to school ?? " W-What ? You mean y-you want me to wear it to school ?? "

" Is there a problem ? " Jungkook asked, standing up then crossed his arms. I frowned then ran my fingers through my hair. " N-No but.. I never thought I would have to wear it to school..? I thought it was just for you guys to see. " I said, earning a chuckle from Taehyung and a scoff from Jungkook.

" If it's only for us to see, there's no use of you buying all that stuffs last weekend. " The bunny said, walking towards the closet then opened it, grabbing the leather jacket that he hung on one of the hangers before walking towards me then handed it to me.

" Wear it. Now. You don't wanna be late for school, don't ya ? "

Few Minutes Later..

AUTHOR P.O.V
" Morning, Jimin- Oh ? You look different. " The purple carved an awkward smile as his aunt spoke as soon as he stepped into the dining room, wearing the outfit they made him tried yesterday. " Y-Yeah.. It's their idea.. " He said as both of them also walked into the dining room, earning a raised eyebrow from her.

" When did you guys come ? "

" Oh, around six thirty. Just wanna see him getting ready. "

Taehyung spoke, shooting her his boxy smile which she returned with a sweet one. " Ahh. I see. Have a seat ! Enjoy the breakfast. " The three of them moved from their spots then chose a chair to sit. " Err.. Mom, I will be going to school with them today. " Jimin spoke, picking up the utensils to start eating.