22.

"Jimin..." Murmurs Jungkook in a shaky breath while staring deep into Jimin's soul.

"I'm yours, and only yours, you know that, right?" Whispers the raven-haired boy as he takes a pretty five-second look at those pink plump flesh, oh so kissable...

Jimin smiles softly and then speaks huskily, "Of course, I know. It's not like you can ever escape from me. Welcome to Jiminland!" Jungkook somehow is able to cover up his inner excitement when he sees that rosy smile, which makes him give an airy small giggle too, a bit of nervousness added.

"And the rule says, once you JimIn, you can't JimOut." Jungkook blurts smugly while wondering how could Jimin look so divine, so enchanting, just like an angel beneath him.

"Oh my God! Now that's something new." Jimin gives him a dubious but delighted look as he couldn't hold onto his broad smile, his crooked canine teeth adding onto his ethereal beauty. It might be a flaw to others, but to Jungkook, Jimin was nothing but the only explanation to perfection.

"Looks like, for the first time, I've been good with words. But, I'm pretty sure, people who fall for you once, can never get out of this vicious circle of torture and the cast spelt by you, ever." Says Jungkook while taking in the details of how deeply those hazel eyes dilated in love when he stared into his round dark orbs.

Jungkook didn't expect this, but Jimin's cheery self gets lost somewhere, maybe to those days wherein he was reminded every second of how painful and destructive relationships could be. Jungkook's words take him back to that day when...

"Just l—listen to me once—"

"There's nothing left to say or hear Jimin. You have ruined everything, all that we had built through these six years of togetherness, everything! Never thought I would be saying this, but...I really can't be with you anymore Jimin. So, please...kindly leave."

And just like that, Jimin had left his house and his life that day, promising himself, that he would never give up on his self-respect, ever. Of course, just like him, Jimin himself had never imagined his six-year long boyfriend to say those words to him, to make him realise that he wasn't needed anymore in his life, and Jimin hated to be somewhere he wasn't welcomed.

"Jiminah..." Jimin is drawn back from his thoughts when Jungkook calls out for him in the softest way possible, his voice held so much of concern, Jimin's heart almost skips a beat. And the way he would call him 'Jiminah' sparked something inside the tiny boy which makes him melt like an ice-cube under the sun. The way Jungkook was searching his face for any sign of the revelation behind Jimin's contorted face with so much of desperation and urgency, makes Jimin even more emotional. His lightly furrowed eye brows were the proof of his worry, and if not, then his doe eyes which were heavy with nervousness.

"You okay?" Asks Jungkook as he cups Jimin's face in his big protective hands. Jimin instantly gets hold of the other's wrists around his gentle touch, pressing them a little harder than intended, but not to the extent that it could hurt him.

"You wanted us to talk about our insecurities and fears, right? Then, promise me, promise me Jungkook, that you won't ever leave me, be it anything, you're gonna trust me, you're gonna be by my side. Hmmm?" With raised brows, Jimin desperately searches those doe eyes for his answers, but all he gets back is a smiling Jungkook, his forehead no more creased. Jimin felt as if someone was tugging onto his heart strings and he would soon choke out, only the warmth from Jungkook keeping him sane.

"You never have to fear of something that's never possible. Okay?" And those words were enough for Jimin to release a sigh he didn't know he was holding. It felt like he had finally set his soul free, he was carefree, he no more had to fear of people leaving him, to be specific, the people whom he loved so dearly, more than himself.