30.

People say no one is perfect, but if you would ask Jungkook, he would define the word 'perfect' as Jimin because right now, as he kisses him with all of his love overflowing uncontrollably, he realises what a great kisser his lovely boyfriend is. Something twists in Jungkook's abdomen as they deepen the kiss and he almost lifts Jimin by the waist, his pointed shoe toe cap still touching the floor. Jimin is fast enough to comprehend that they're in open, and so, presses Jungkook's buff chest in his fist as an indication to control and it's then that the other is pulled out of his love maze, his lips still savouring Jimin's soft ones. They loosen up somehow and Jimin is now entirely on his feet, staring deep into the doe eyes. The raven-haired is still breathing a little raspy, his eyes are red and still hold those tears from a while back, looking the prettiest under the sheer moonlight, but no, Jimin believes it's the warmth and love that he has in him which makes him glow brighter than the moon.

They're still in each other's embrace, the silence being so comforting now that the song has finally ended, leaving both of them hooked in their dreamy thoughts. Jungkook gently raises his hand and grazes his thumb over Jimin's flushed skin near his chin, making him feel so pampered and cared for.

"Jimin..." Murmurs the taller one.

"Hmm?" Jimin questions in reply as he holds the other's hand near his face in his while looking at him with lifted brows.

"Nothing." Jungkook says with a childish chuckle leaving from his back throat along with a silly headshake.

"Stop teasing!" Whines Jimin, hitting Jungkook playfully on his chest.

"I'm not teasing Jimin. It's just that every time I make an attempt to express verbally what I feel for you, my tongue gets tied. It feels like I would miss onto so many things I wanna tell, you don't know how amazing you make me feel like..." The perplexed boy confesses in full honesty.

"It's totally fine because" Jimin pauses for a second and scrutinizes his boyfriend's face, as if reading his inner soul, "...because...your eyes tell." He whispers like a fairy. Jungkook, in a blink of second claims those plump lips even though he's very much aware of the waiter serving their food by the table in complete silence. Jungkook's mind is a little hazy and he really doesn't care about what's happening around them at the moment, but he can still say that the waiter is trying his best to get done with his task as early as possible to give them their privacy. This is a Jungkook thing, even though he doesn't intend to, he absorbs his surroundings and the little details get to his attention even without any effort being made.

It's a small and quick kiss, but a passionate one. Jimin reciprocates, obviously, but acts up and complains with just his lips moving, "You need to stop Jungkook!" although every bit of his being strived to do this forever. Jungkook gently pulls away, but doesn't react, just keeps staring at his surreal boyfriend.

"Come, let's eat, it's getting cold." Jimin takes in Jungkook's hand and asks him to take a seat without being mischievous as the waiter was already holding onto his smile. With the help of a bottle opener he opens the bottle and elegantly pours in the bubbly sparkling water in their glasses whereas the other two flirt with their eyes. Gladly, they're present enough to thank the waiter for his service.

The rest of the night is filled with their heartfelt conversations and joyful giggles. There's no rush, they thoroughly enjoy the white glove fine dining, clicking pictures and teasing each other. But one thing that was constant was their love for each other overflowing by every second. Each millisecond was like a mirror to them showing how happy they are together and why they should not let go of one another.

Jimin wanted to gift Jungkook something beautiful and precious, the first thought he had was of a ring, obviously. But he thought this would be too early for it, no no, don't get him wrong, he's legit serious for his Jungkook and already sees a future with him, but he has this inner thought playing in his mind that it would be a lot for Jungkook to take in at this moment and so he goes with a cute little diary.