Important

There's something that I wanted to bring to notice to all of my readers. My book has been copied on another reading platform without my permission or notice. I don't know who is behind this as there's no author name that I can look up for, the site 'Truyen4U.net' which seems to be pretty creepy with a very poor user interface has got my work there.

The thing that disappoints me the most is that it's not even a translation but a fucking ditto copy of my work, and that too without proper credits

The thing that disappoints me the most is that it's not even a translation but a fucking ditto copy of my work, and that too without proper credits. The whole book is in English, just the options on the user interface being in Vietnamese.

On top of that, it doesn't show my name or my book cover which totally makes my identity opaque. It's kinda saddening me because I invest hell lot of time to write, edit and update so that I could give the best to you all. Stealing someone's work by any means just shows where you stand.

Well, it seems like this site hacks and gets the books copied there by itself. At first, I thought if Wattpad has got it linked there, but then of course, why would a stable platform like Wattpad do that with a shitty site that shows 18+ advertisements all over. Though I don't read any of the terms and policies for any app, I pretty well know Wattpad has got nothing to do with this.

The thing that pissed me the most is being unable to contact to the one behind this. Wherever I touch on the screen, fucking unintentional colorful hearts keep popping up and I can't even get the proper results as the search engine seems to be fucked up too, not even a bit surprised.

If I'm making any changes to my Wattpad story, the same changes are instantaneously being made on the site too. I don't know what it is, how this works and why it is there, but I just wanted you all to know that I'M NOT ON THAT PLATFORM.

It's a request to all of you, if you find my work on any of the platforms except those that have been mentioned below, do let me know, please.

BTS Instagram: @bts_7gods (I at times, post bits of my work as spoilers in my story here)

Jikook Instagram: @jikook_peaches

Twitter handle: @jungoobabybun

Wattpad: @AnnaTerpan (I own only one account here)

Might soon be on ao3, but will let you all know about it for sure.

The other things related to plagiarism and all is already in the description of this book.

If there's anything that I can thank you all for, it's for your support. I feel so bad for letting you all hang in between for ages and then come with an update. Once I'm on track in my life, I'll really try to be regular. Till then, please take care and keep showering your love on my work. Love you all.....(⌒_⌒;)