27.

Rain. The kiss was like a rain for Jimin. Just like how the water droplets give a new life to the seeds sown beneath the dry soil, the kiss made something unique and new take birth inside of him, the pent up emotions now taking over him.

It felt like he could finally let his feelings flow through him and get transferred through the kiss so that he could let the other know how badly he needed him in his life, and the other - for himself, as a note to jot down that this is exactly what he's been craving for, and that, he needs to preserve this, anyhow.

Tasting Jungkook was like sucking onto a sweet licorice, the soft feeling felt like the candyfloss melting on his taste buds. The numerous earlier failed attempts swirl before his eyes for a while, just so that, he could live into this moment and know its worth, that this time won't come back.

It felt like forever that he had kissed someone, or better if we say, kissed him. The fact that Jungkook kissed him with the same fervour like him made a cyclone rise in his chest. He just wished his future with Jungkook wouldn't be like how it had been with him.

With the train of thoughts not taking a break, he starts to zoom into their recent pictures that they had clicked. One of them was of Jungkook's big doe eyes popping near the camera lens, all zoomed. Jimin couldn't help but let his heart flutter like a butterfly.

On the other hand, Jungkook was already in bed. He had texted Jin that evening that he is gonna sleep early as he felt a little too exhausted, his all-time favorite ramen coming to the rescue for dinner. You can tell it was his secret escape from embarrassing himself before his hyeong cause he knew he wouldn't be able to hide his blush, the kiss, his first real kiss being a bit too much for him to digest.

It hadn't been long and he was already asleep. But then, he suddenly feels those plump lips being sealed with his, the sweet saliva mixing with his so temptingly inside his mouth. As the kiss deepens, his forehead creases with concentration, being too lost into the moment and savouring every bit of it as if honey dripping from heaven.

When something warm starts coiling up in his stomach, he shuts open his eyes with his head being lifted a little from the pillow, his finger tips grazing his lips to realize that it was just a dream, a wet dream. He sighs out heavily with a groan and lets his head freefall back with his eyes closed. He gulps hard, his Adam's apple moving sexily with his protruding neck.

His shorts feel tight, uneasy, but in a good way. A tiny smile, more like a smirk aligns his lips as he wonders about how just a thought about Jimin would drive him so insane even in his dreams, he felt elated. The problem behind the boxers is neglected as he decides to finally sleep with his earphones on, some ambient music ringing in his ears.

_🖤_

Finally, it's their last presentation today and Jimin is already like a dog with two tails. Last night, instead of preparing for his part to be presented, he was literally just listing down the things he would be doing once this semester ends, oh, it went by so fast, he wonders.

One of the first things on the list was 'a fucking date!' in Jimin's language. Do not ignore the exclamation cause Jimin was dying already to finally have an official date with his so called lovely boyfriend. He wanted to dress up just for him, spend some silly time as he gets roasted by his very boyfriend while he would just stare at him in adoration. Nothing too chic, well, a little won't hurt, he giggles to himself.

He wanted to make him feel special, that he's wanted, every second. Maybe telling Jungkook he's become his oxygen would sound cliche and lame, with the bunny boy cackling out with his head held behind, but guess what, Jimin was so ready to risk it all just to see him laughing around whole heartedly. He facepalms mentally for not recording his laughter till now, I mean, Jungkook doesn't need to know about it, obviously.