Oven Troubles-SuJu Eunhyuk imagine

A/N-This is my first time writing an imagine, if it's not good, please forgive! I will try to improve in the future! Also, if you peeps could comment if you want me to start doing imagines as well, that would be great! Thanks!

You and Eunhyuk met when you both ran into each other while at a small coffee shop on the edge of Seoul. You where there because it was a quite place to read and do your homework. Eunhyuk liked going there because it had never really had a lot of people coming in or out, it was a nice spot for him to relax without having to worry about being noticed. Eunhyuk had seen you there once or twice before but never really paid attention to you until that day when you were in a rush to leave because you had to get to your part time job and while trying to run out the door he walked in and you ran into him. You apologized quickly and tried to scurry away when he grabbed your arm and pulled you back asking for your number so you could make up for ruining one of his favorite shirts.

A few years later, you would of never have guessed that you would be marrying the man you spilt coffee on but, fate sometimes can't be controlled. That's why your standing at the altar with the love o your life and soon to be husband, Lee Hyukjae. You always thought you were going to live alone your entire life because you could never find someone who could treat you special and love you fully but that changed when Eunhyuk entered your life and now you couldn't imagine a life without him. After the wedding ceremony, you were going to fly to Paris, were you would spend two weeks before travelling to Italy for another two weeks and then back to Paris to spend the last week on your honeymoon before flying back to Korea.

Your honeymoon was something you told yourself you wouldn't ever forget, and while that is true, you are starting to feel almost as frustrated as Eunhyuk. It has been a year since you both were married and you decided you were at a good point to start having kids. You and Eunhyuk have tried a countless amount of times and there was still no good result. You both must've been trying for over two months now and nothing, nothing came from these romantic nights you both shared and it was starting to get to the both of you. It took a larger toll on your husband then it did on you and you could see how sensitive he was becoming towards you and everyone around him.

One night, while eating dinner before Eunhyuk got home, you began thinking of ways to approach the subject without making him explode. When you finally heard the door shut and Eunhyuk entered the kitchen, you started asking him about his day, which led to you talking about the main situation at hand. Before you even finished saying what was on your mind, he snapped at you. It was the first time you have ever seen him so angry. You knew he wasn't angry at you, he was just frustrated about everything at work and how you couldn't get pregnant even after many tries. You tried your best to calm him down to no avail, he ended up walking off and into your shared bedroom. Following after him after a good half hour had passed, you sat on the bed and tried to talk it out. Once calm, Eunhyuk suggested that you try once more, and so you did.

A month after the night of fiery passion you both had, you started to feel off, not enough to say you were sick, it was almost like you were to exhausted to do anything. Not wanting to get your husbands hopes up, you went to the store to pick up some groceries and a pregnancy test while he was away. Getting home and putting the food away, you went into the bathroom to take the test. 6 hours later you were lying on the couch almost asleep when Eunhyuk walked in very ungracefully. To you, who had a splitting headache, he sounded like an elephant. Reaching the living room, the first thing he noticed was the box on the coffee table and you on the couch. He reached for the box trying not to make anymore sound then he already did, and pulled out the positive test. You were pulled up from where you were and into the arms of the man who was crying with joy over the fact that even though you were having trouble getting pregnant, you finally were and he couldn't be happier for what was to come.