Their reaction to you getting shipped with another member-SHINee

⚠️ This reaction mentions Jonghyun, if you are not comfortable with reading about him, please be advised that he is right after Onew. On this note, if you are not okay with reading about people mentioning his passing, please DO NOT go to the comments!! I have no problem with people commenting about how they got to know Jonghyun, or how they miss him and so forth. Thank you all for understanding and I hope you enjoy reading. If you have a problem with anything, message me. ⚠️

🖊️This reaction has had some major changes to it, I think it made them better. This was what was published on my Tumblr.🖊️

Onew
The day before, you had mentioned to Jinki that you were going to go and do a little bit of shopping with Kibum stating "I think it's time for a wardrobe change" as you headed out the door. Today, however, Jinki's phone was blowing up with news articles about you and Kibum and your "blooming" relationship. Jinki has never once doubted you and he wasn't going to start now, he knows that you and Kibum are good friends and have been for years. He knew there was no need to worry, but the fans who knew you and Jinki were together, started asking questions. Jinki never officially responded to them, he just posted a photo of you having a little fashion show to show him what you had bought the day before stating "Fashion shows with them will always be my favorite!".

 Jinki never officially responded to them, he just posted a photo of you having a little fashion show to show him what you had bought the day before stating "Fashion shows with them will always be my favorite!"

Jonghyun
When the articles came out, Jonghyun didn't even know. He was busy in the studio when you went in and asked him if he saw the news. Of course, he was confused. When you informed him the some celebrity gossip sites (*cough* dispatch *cough*) saw you and Taemin out getting ice cream and some drinks for the members the day before, they thought you both were on a date and posted the photos. Upon hearing this, he laughed. He laughed so much, when he was done he had to wipe away a few tears. He would sit there with you trying to figure out what to do next and how to address the situation before it got out of control. The only idea he could come up with was to go live on Instagram and talk about it there with the fans. The fans were obviously surprised when he told them that you both were dating instead of you and Taemin, but a majority of them were cool with it and wished you both well.

 The fans were obviously surprised when he told them that you both were dating instead of you and Taemin, but a majority of them were cool with it and wished you both well

Key
To say that Minho was the biggest threat to Kibum, would be an understatement. To Kibum, Minho was his greatest and only threat, but only when it came to you. He knew that Minho was your bias long before you both met and fell in love. He also knows that if you had to say who your bias was now you would still say Minho, despite Kibum being your boyfriend. It's not that Kibum didn't trust you, no in fact it was Minho who he didn't trust. When the first article was released, you better believe he was on Minho's case like a lion on a gazelle. It didn't matter what Minho said to Kibum, he was upset that Minho was "stealing his partner in crime, his other half". He wouldn't stop scolding Minho until you came in and told him off. When the boys saw you, one felt relieved and the other felt betrayed. How could you just walk in there and tell him to stop "torturing" Minho?! Kibum would still stop though because he could never upset you. He would slowly walk over to where you were and wrap his arms around your shoulders and glare and Minho while walking you and him out of the building leaving a very confused Minho who had no idea the articles even existed. 

Minho
Jonghyun would be the first one to find the articles of you and him. When he found them he would send you the same articles saying he wanted you to show your boyfriend, Minho, the articles to "tease" him about how the public wanted to see you and him and not you and Minho. So, that's exactly what you did. At first, he knew you were just joking around, but when you showed him the articles because he claimed that you were "just trying to push his buttons", he would became angry. Not at you or Jonghyun, who have been close since childhood, he was mad at himself for letting the public even have the chance to doubt if you both were together and at the world for thinking you would want to be with anyone other then him. He would get all sulky about this and would turn away and ignore you while drowning in his thoughts about how to solve this. He wouldn't stop worrying until you reassured him that you loved him and that he was the only one for you. He would turn back towards you with a giant smile on his face while he reached forward and pulled you into his embrace. In the next few days, he would do some V-lives to try and clear up some of the questions Shawols had about your relationship with him and with Jonghyun.

 In the next few days, he would do some V-lives to try and clear up some of the questions Shawols had about your relationship with him and with Jonghyun

Taemin
Taemin knew that you and Jinki had a very strong sibling-like bond. So it wasn't really a huge surprise to him to see photos of Jinki and you at a restaurant enjoying a meal like you would usually do with all of them if they weren't all busy. He was surprised to see the headline of the article though. How could any think that you were dating Jinki? It was obvious that you were dating him, you might not have confirmed it with the public but that shouldn't matter right? You were both almost always holding hands and being close to one another in public and never really bothered try to hide the fact you were together but others didn't seem to catch on, so he let it be. It wasn't until the general public started thinking you were with his member that made him want to release your relationship officially to the world. He would start slow, maybe giving a few subtle hints during a V-live/Insta-live and he would drop a few hints through posts on Instagram. After awhile, if people still weren't catching on, he would full on release a statement through SM saying you were together.

 After awhile, if people still weren't catching on, he would full on release a statement through SM saying you were together