Puppy Love - EXO Reaction

*All dog names were chosen randomly*

*I am aware that some EXO members have dogs of their, the only one I'm including in this is Vivi because of the idea I had for Sehuns.*

*Walking home after work on rainy evening while trying to stay out of everyone's way, you took a quick stop under a awning that was covering a door. You cursed at yourself for not bringing an umbrella. While waiting to see if the rain would let up a little before continuing your walk home when you heard small whimpers from beside you. Looking down you saw a small puppy who looked like he hadn't ate in weeks and since he didn't have a collar with a name or address, you took him home, stopping at a pet shop to get him food and a couple toys, to feed him and give him shelter until you were able to take him to the vet to get him checked.*

Xiumin

When Minseok got home, he was expecting you to greet him at the door like always. He became worried when he didn't see or here you upon entering the living room, that's when he heard the crash of something upstairs and you letting out a cry of terror. Immediately, Minseok took of in your direction fearing the worst. When he enter the room he expected to see you on the floor crying out in pain but instead saw you clutching a small pup to your chest while checking it over for injuries and the remains of the bedside lamp on the floor. Confused about the little dog in your arms, he walked over and looked at the animal before questioning you as to why you had a dog and why you didn't talk to him first before getting it. After a long explanation of how the puppy entered your home, Minseok would be okay with it but still a little worried about the possibilities of the dog carrying a disease or something. The next day, after the trip to the vet, Minseok was more than happy to keep the puppy because he felt that it would keep you company when he went away on tour. Minseok would quickly begin to train the dog to be the perfect companion and protector for you. You had to admit that he and the dog, which you both decided to name Koda, became the best of pals.

Suho

Suho

When arriving home, Junmyeon expected to see you getting ready for work. The fact that he had spent the night in the studio recording songs for EXO's upcoming comeback, he had thought hard about how to make it up to you because he had failed to message saying he wouldn't be back. He was expecting you to completely ignore his existence. He wasn't prepared for the small creature to run up and put it's paws close to where his knee was. With you coming into view, he shot you a strange glance before diverting attention back to the dog that was at his feet. After you explained the whole situation to him, he was more than alright with you keeping the puppy if no one claimed it. After taking the puppy to the vet and posting about the lost dog on social media so the owner could come pick him up, you waited. Three months must have went by and no one was claiming the puppy, so you took down the 'Lost Dog' post and decided to keep him. Although, you don't think Junmyeon would've agreed to letting Benji go, he grew pretty attached to the small animal.