The Beauty of a Flower-SuJu Donghae Imagine

(A/N: 'Hye' in Hanja can mean 'Orchid' and 'Mi' in Hanja can mean 'Beautiful'. So basically, 'Hyemi' can mean 'Beautiful Orchid')

As soon as the word 'pregnant' fell out of your lips, Donghae knew he loved his unborn child and that he always would, no matter what. Finding out the gender didn't really matter to Donghae, he would love your son or daughter the same, but you knew he was secretly wishing for a girl. That's why when you told him you were expecting a daughter and not a son the day you found out while Super Junior were taking a rest from practice, you brought a pack of tissues for his tears of joy. You even jokingly stated you should've brought more with you. As the months went on and you were nearing your due date, Donghae's excitement grew and while yours did as well, you started feeling very nervous about what would happen after. It's safe to say that all your worries were washed away when you heard the first cries of your newborn daughter.

For the first few days, Donghae said nothing to the fans except for the single post on his Instagram of his daughters small hand wrapped around his finger. After a few weeks, Donghae showed the matching father/daughter shoes he was picked out for them to wear together, as well as a cute little pink onesie that had 'Nemo' on it. Soon the first few months had came and gone and the fans were still curious as to what your daughter looked like and what her name was because they assumed that "Orchid" wasn't your daughters actual name even though that's what Donghae called her in all his posts regarding her. Whenever Donghae went on a variety show with his members, the hosts always asked how you were doing and how Donghae was doing with having the new addition in his life. He would never shy away from these questions though, he love you and your daughter and he loved to talk about you both. The only question he avoided however, were questions about his daughters name and the other SJ members respected his decision to keep all the personal information about her hidden for now.

It wasn't until about 11 months after the birth of your daughter, who fans settled on calling "Orchid" for now whenever they saw her and Donghae out on walks or in shops around Seoul. Donghae, having gotten more comfortable with the idea of fans seeing your daughters face more as time went on, even posted some videos on YouTube with her and now feels completely comfortable with going live to show the fans her little outfits which he proudly picks out and other items which she loves. He also, by the request of his members which could be translated into force if you squint just right, shows off the gifts they have bought for your daughter.

One day while Donghae was at home having breakfast with you and "Orchid", his phone rang with the name of his manager as the caller. Confused as to why he would be calling so early in the morning and on Donghae's day off, he picked up and was asked if the three of you could come by the SM building around 1:00 for a quick meeting before hanging up and not giving him the time to respond. Slowly you began to wrap up breakfast while pondering over what they could have wanted to talk about.

Arriving at the building, you got your daughter safely secured in her stroller before walking in and past the receptionist who greeted you both with a smile. Quickly getting off the elevator on the floor your husbands manager wanted to meet with you on, you walked to the meeting room. Upon entrance, you saw people you didn't recognize sitting beside his manager. The meeting went by smoothly with only a few moments where "Orchid" got a little restless in her stroller. The contents of the meeting made Donghae a little nervous, why they wanted him to join the cast of 'The Return of Superman', he'll never know. An even bigger question Donghae had was why he agreed to do it in such a short amount of time with barely any thinking involved. Of course Donghae knew how hard it was trying to keep your daughters name a secret but he had already been doing it for 11 months, why did he all of a sudden want to change that?

That night, after putting "Orchid" to bed while singing to her, you asked him about his thoughts on joining the cast when he joined you in bed. Donghae couldn't really answer you right away, he didn't know himself if he was to be honest. All he knew was he wasn't going to go back on his words and truly wanted to star on the show with your precious daughter.

About a moths time went by before filming began. In that time, article after article was released in response to the announcement of his presence on the show. Many fans were excited because this meant they finally got to know the name of his child. The day filming took place was the day of your daughters birthday so the house was filled with the laughter of the other SuJu members that sometimes overpowered your daughters. The fans enjoyed watching the members play around and act like proud uncles with Donghae's daughter but, the one thing that will stay with the fans for a long time will be what was said during the interview in the beginning while you three sat in front of a black background.

"Hello, I'm Donghae and this is my daughter, Hyemi."