Love of Velvet-SuJu Eunhyuk imagine

❗️The reader is a member of Red Velvet, she isn't the youngest member as she was born in 1997.❗️

After finding out you were going to be doing more of a sexy concept with your group, Red Velvet, you couldn't be happier. After all, most fans said you fit the sexier concepts way better then the cute ones. The only downside was that your secret boyfriend Lee Hyukjae, professionally known as 'Eunhyuk', was always slightly disapproving when you did a sexy concept. He always said things like 'that's for my eyes only' and 'I don't like the way they look at you'. Of course you understood where he was coming from, but it was your job, you couldn't understand why it was such a problem for him when you preformed showing a bit of leg or a little of stomach. You never stopped him, or made a big deal of him, taking his shirt off on stage or preforming sexily in front of his fans because it was a job you both loved to do.

On the night after filming the MV for your newest song, you were about to head back to the dorm when you got a text from Eunhyuk asking to meet you at the park. Even though you were confused as to why he wanted to meet at a place so open, you went anyway thinking everything would be alright.

At the park, Eunhyuk sat impatiently while waiting for you to arrive. Eunhyuk was frustrated. He couldn't understand how you didn't tell him about your comeback and how you failed to mention to him that it had a more sensual feel to it. While sitting on the bench he thought. He had a rough idea about how this night could go, either you both talk it out and everything will be fine or you both end up walking away from each other, angry and solving this problem at a later date. As soon as he say you walking towards him, he stood up and offered you a hug.

The way he hugged you made you anxious, it wasn't like his usual hugs. This hug felt very stiff and cold compared to his warm and inviting ones you normally get. You could already feel the cold tension in the air. Eunhyuk suggested you both walk around, since the air was cold, instead of sitting on the bench. While you both walked, no one said a word, too afraid to start the conversation for far too many reasons. Once you gained the confidence to ask him why he called you out so late at night. Well, that started a whole conversation you were not expecting. He started off calmly and after about 10 minutes of you trying to explain and defend yourself, you had enough of his complaining and whining. You told him that you had enough and that you were exhausted from filming all day and you had to get up early the next morning. After giving him a final 'Don't talk to me until your ready to accept the fact that this is my job', you walked away.

The next few weeks flew by, you were busy going on music shows, variety shows and doing interviews with your members that you hadn't noticed that it had been three weeks since your last talk with your boyfriend. In wasn't until Monday night, while you were busy practicing for a dance cover you were going to upload on your YouTube channel for your fans, that Eunhyuk had entered the room and took note of how tired you looked. When the music stopped, you turned around to reach for your water when you noticed Eunhyuk handing it to you. A quite 'Thanks' would leave your mouth as you took it. Eunhyuk would finally bring up why he was there, the night you walked away from him still haunting his mind as he was scarred of losing the person he cared most about. This time, when the topic was talked about, he approached it in a more clear headed way and tried his absolute best to hear your side without blowing a fuse. Apparently, all his efforts worked because you now found yourselves sitting on the couch in the corner, lips on lips, trying not to focus on the fear of someone finding you that was tugging at your brains.