When they see you at their concert-SuJu

Leeteuk
It was the first time you got to attend his concert after you both became public with your relationship. While you were seated in the front row waiting for the show to start, a few of the fans around you noticed and started up a light-hearted conversation with you about how you were, how Leeteuk's condition was and just complimenting you on how well you can put up with the attention-seeking leader 24/7. Once the lights dimmed and the concert started you were just as, if not more excited, than the fans around you. Some of the fans in your section got Leeteuk's attention and pointed you out to him. When he saw you he couldn't help the tears that started to slowly fall from his eyes, he was feeling all sorts of emotions. From happiness to complete shock, he couldn't stop himself from walking over and waving at you. After the concert, he knew the members and you would tease him for crying but he couldn't help it, he loved you so much and he was glad to see you and the fans getting along so well. 

Heechul (Not edited because he's dating)Heechul being Heechul, he would probably wink at you

Heechul being Heechul, he would probably wink at you.

YesungWhen Yesung sees you, front row, staring at him while waving your lightstick and singing along to the lyrics, he can't help but forget to sing the next line in the song

Yesung
When Yesung sees you, front row, staring at him while waving your lightstick and singing along to the lyrics, he can't help but forget to sing the next line in the song. It's not because he forget the lyrics, it's because he thought you looked so adorable that he became speechless for a few moments. When Eunhyuk noticed, he came to your boyfriends side and started to imitate him. Once Yesung realized what was happening, he looked away from you to glare at Eunhyuk who just laughed while running away. When Yesungs gaze returned to you he was very pleased to see you have a pleasant exchange with a few ELFs beside you. This caused him to smile wide as he walked away knowing you were safe and having fun.