"Mommy's Missing!"-SuJu Yesung Imagine

🎥This takes place on the final episode of filming for 'The Return of Superman' and about a week after you finish filming the show.🎥

🎤You are the leader, main vocalist and sub-rapper in the group🎤

The past year had been wonderful. You and Jongwoon decided that it would be a great way to introduce your son, Yubin, to the public. Of course Jongwoon had posted photos about your son on SNS but it never showed both of your fans how sweet and angelic he truly was. Through 'The Return of Superman' however, fans were able to see the cute interactions your husband and your son had together and how great of a father he truly was. There was also the added bonus for fans with seeing the other members every now and again. After a little over a year on the show, you and Jongwoon decided it would be best for the three of you to say goodbye to the show in order to prepare yourselves for the newest addition to your family that was arriving in about 7 months.

Of course it was upsetting for the fans when the articles were released confirming this episode was going to be the last for the sentimental father/son duo, but you both promised to be back after the new bundle of life entered your lives. In the final episode, Jongwoon took Yubin out to the café that him and his brother were running in Seoul. Yubin always liked to stop by to see his uncle and he liked the strawberry shaved ice they gave him. When situated at a table with his brother and his son, who was happily munching away, he brought up the fact that this was the last time they were appearing on the show for awhile and how excited he was for his second child. Jongjin also mentioned that his brother has overwhelmed by the fact that you were pregnant that when Jongwoon called him to tell him the news, he could barely speak because he was crying from being so happy.

On the way back home, after bidding farewell to everyone who worked at the café, Yubin fell asleep. After struggling to fall asleep the night before, Jongwoon was happy seeing him finally get some proper rest. Once out of the car and in the elevator on their way back up to the apartment, Jongwoons phone rang. You had called to inform him that you would be home late tonight because you were working on song lyrics with Donghae. Jongwoon put the phone back in his pocket and walked towards the apartment door. Entering the living room and carefully setting Yubin down on the sofa, he walked into the kitchen to make a light dinner for the both of them because of the heavy lunch they had shared earlier in the day.

About a week after the filming ended, you and your boys were trying to figure out a game you could play on your way to the park. A lot of fun games were mentioned but the one everyone agreed on playing was hide & seek. Yubin suggested he would count first while the both of you hid. After Yubin counted to 20 seconds, rather quickly, he started to look for the both of you. Finding your husband who didn't really hide well first, Yubin then began to look for you. 1 minute, 3 minutes, 5 minutes had pasted and he still couldn't find you. After getting his father to help him and still being unsuccessful, Yubin started to tear up. Yesung knowing where you were, started chuckling at his son before asking him what was wrong. Your son barely got out the response of 'Mommy's missing!' before you came out from where you were hiding and wrapped your son up in your arms whispering a few apologize every now and then.

Your life was perfect. Even though you and Jongwoon had a rocking start and had thoughts of ending it because of your careers, you were glad you pushed through and made things work because you wouldn't trade the life you had for anything in the world. With a loving husband who was always there when you needed him, a wonderful son who made your heart swell every time you looked at him and a baby on the way that you knew you would love just as much you felt complete.