Their reaction to you telling them you're pregnant-SuJu

🔞There will be some mention of sex and unprotected sex🔞

🥂 There will be mentions of drinking in Kyuhyun's reaction🥂 

Leeteuk

Who knew that having sex without a condom could lead to you becoming pregnant? Drunk you sure didn't. The morning after spending the night with Leeteuk drinking and doing a lot more then just talking, you knew there was a possibility that you could be pregnant afterwards but you pushed to the back of your mind for the next few months. When Leeteuk saw you throwing up for the umpteenth time that week, he decided to take you to the hospital. You tried to argue with him when you remembered the night from before but he wouldn't budge. At the hospital the doctor only confirmed your suspicions and while you were trying to figure out what to do next, Leeteuk was trying to figure out how to talk to you about the possibilities that could occur if you were to keep the child. Don't get him wrong, he wanted the child, but with his busy schedule as an idol and your hectic work life, he wasn't sure if you both had the time at the moment for a baby. It would take a lot of positive reinforcement from you until he felt confident enough that your busy lives would become less stressful and actually more joyful with a baby in it. 

Yesung

Yesung

For the last couple of months, Yesung has been slightly distant from you. He would still call everyday and talk to you but his responses were almost always vague and dismissive. Today, you found out you were pregnant after complaining to your mother about being sick to your stomach the entire week. When the pregnancy tests you took all said positive, it worried you. How were you going to tell your boyfriend who was acting cold towards you? Would he be happy with a child or would he leave you? You were talking on the phone to one of your long time best friends about this when he walked into your apartment. He heard you say that you thought he was going to break up with you anytime now and you were trying to mentally prepare for that moment. When he heard you sniffle, he walked into the room to make his presence known. After you got off the phone, he proceeded to ask you what you were talking about. So you told him. You told him all your worries about him being distant and how you were scarred he was going to leave you when you told him about your pregnancy. When you said the word 'pregnant', his eyes almost shot out of his head. he couldn't believe you would keep something so important from him and how you should've told him right after you found out. He then told you that he also kinda sorta knew something was off with you because he also felt like something was off with himself as well. He didn't know why he was feeling more sensitive then normal and he was hungry throughout the whole day even if he had just ate. The reason he came over was because while he was searching online the night before, he found out that men could feel the pregnancy symptoms the woman felt even before the woman even knew she was pregnant.