4#Everybody worried

Yet with his eyes closed he suddely speaks

Yoongi - My skin is smooth?

(y/n) - Yes...

(y/n) - W-wh-!? You're up?!

Yoongi - Of course, who can sleep with you poking all the time?

(y/n) - !

You got flushed, and to hid your red face, you low your head.

(y/n) - S-sorry.

A few minutes later the staff came back and you let Yoogi with her, and suddenly you hear Namjoon calling you.

Namjoon - (y/n)! I need your help.

(y/n) - Yes! How can I help you?

Namjoon - Please, give these four papers to manager.

(y/n) - Ok!

Namjoon - Thank you.

He's lips curly in a sweet smile as he looks at you. You can't help it and smile back to him.

You go to the room where the manager was and gave it to him, so you came back to the room where the guys was.

There was only 9 minutes left, you quickly enters in the room and checked on the guys.

(y/n) - Jungkook, everything's ok?

Jungkook - Yes!

(y/n) - Hoseok?

Hoseok - Ok!

(y/n) - Jin?

Seokjin - Yep!

Suddenly you hear Jimin's voice calling you.

Jimin - (y/n)!

(y/n) - Jimin? Something's wrong?

Jimin - Yes!

Jimin - I was already done, but I eat some chips and now my gloss has gone. I need you to put it again.

(y/n) - Ok, sit down, I'll put it right now. We have only 8 minutes!

You got the gloss, opened it and go straight his lips. You focus on it and try to brush the gloss's brush on his lips, but you hand start quivering and shaking.

(y/n) - (Damit! I'm so nervous right now...his lips looks like a fluffy mochi from this close, it's so cute...AAAAA I WANNA SCREAM!!)

You looks hesitant.

Jimin - What is that?

Jimin - Quickly, we have to go.

(y/n) - Y-y-yes!

You start brushing the gloss on his lips, your hands don't stop shaking.

Jimin - What is this? ...Are you shaking?