1#Traveling around South Korea

One year and 6 months later you and BTS were going to another trip but this time was aroud South Korea

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

   One year and 6 months later you and BTS were going to another trip but this time was aroud South Korea.

You were really happy in working with them, you are like a big family, you just missed your friend Chunhua, that was yet at the suviver program, the producion 48. So you created a chat room on the Line app to you all talk together and cheer for her.

You and the guys and the manager arrived in Busan's hotel at 01:00am, all of you was exausted from the travel and quickly went to bed.

Seokjin shared a bedroom with Taehyung and Jimin, Namjoon shared a bedroom with Jungkook, Hoseok shared a bedroom with Yoongi, the manager had a bedroom all for him self and the same to you.

At the next day you woke up and walked straigh the bathroom, a few minutes later you left bathroom and come back to your room, a really good smell catch you, it was coming from the kitchen. You arrive there and see Seokjin cooking.

(y/n) - Jin, good morning.

Seokjin - Good morning, (y/n)!

He quicly turns his head to answer you.

(y/n) - You're up already? It's so early in the morning, everybody is asleep yet...

Seokjin - Yeah, I know...I wanted to help doing the breakfast.

(y/n) - This is so kind of you...

You quietly look at his back while his frying something on the oven, and he turn around, come straight and look deeply in your eyes, altomaticaly you look back at his.

Seokjin - And so are you.

His gaze was so deep that with his words you took away your gaze to away from him.You didn't know what to say so you keep quiet.

Seokjin - Oh, don't get me wrong, you're such a great person, I mean, you know.

(y/n) - Thanks.

Right in that moment Jungkook popped up.

He was a bit asleep.

Jungkook - Waaa~

Jungkook - Uhm?

Jungkook - Hyung?

Seokjin - Jungkook, good morning~!

He looks smiling brightly at him, but don't got away from you.

Jungkook - Good morning, good morning (y/n).

(y/n) - M-morning~!

Seokjin - You're going to stay up?

Jungkook - Yep, I'm just going to get a cup of water and play games sat on the couch.

Seokjin - Okay, I'm cooking the breakfast, you can have it in 10 minutes.

Jungkook - Fine.

He looks at you again and go get the water, and after that he goes to the livingroom.