3#Practicing in the hall and the Show's day

The following day was the day to practice the show day in the empyt stage

The following day was the day to practice the show day in the empyt stage. You all went there and the boys started singing on the stage while you and the manager was sat in seats on the middle of the espectator's chairs.

The manager was holding a microphone to help with them when they make a mistake.

They started dancing and singing DNA music.

(For better experience, read this part below listening the music with headphones or earsphone)

(Press the botton and go reading in a contantly way, I know it is a bit dificult but, don't be afraid, just calm down a bit and read it)

(if you are reading trought a mobile, I'm sorry with the fact that is not able to be doed, I think it's great to you read, anyway)

The music starts and all of them start dancing energysed in sicrony on their own demarked positions, as defined on the coreoghraph.

A few seconds later Taehyung started singing with his beautiful deep voice, stroking his hair with his hand charmly, he was dancing the coreograph as great as ever with his ellegance.

After him, hoseok started dancing like the wind and singing happly and determined, and after him Namjoon started singing with his manly voice, doing handsome and cool moves.

A few seconds later Jungkook's captivant voice explodes in the atmosphere with his enccanting dance moves, he and Taehyung was pretty focuse singing together, and after the two of them, Jimin started dancing graciously with a confident but yet light and beautiful exprecion on his face, while smiling.

So he and Jungkook completed with more handsome moves and ended up the vocals part going to the dancing part with everyone.

(Did it worked with you guys? Leave a commente later to not miss the time of the music!)

(DON'T STOP READING!! OTHER WISE YOU WILL NOT BE IN SICRONY)

(Go to the next part: )

After the part that everyone's dancing, Yoongi rap part came and he do a lot of swag handsome dance moves with a beutiful smile.

In the next part Namjoon start doing cute and handsome moves, opening his jaket and showing his t-shirt. And again, Jungkook but this time with Yoongi dancing and singing a rap making a wonderful duet. They smile together looking enjoy the music, they harmony makes you smile.

After that Seokjin sing his part with his princeless and sweet voice, walking slow and stroking his own bangs being charming and graceful, he was looking handsome as ever, and right after that Jungkook dances and sing brighty while walking to his demarked position in a cool way.