10#Will Namjoon win?

Jimin - What's in his mind?

Seokjin - Surely no good thing.

Yoongi - Let's be aware of one thing, if for any case (y/n) comes to lose, we'll abort the game.

Meanwhile, Namjoon aproach of you and talk curling your hair around his fingers.

Namjoon - Hey (y/n), its better you get ready, because if I win, you will have to follow my order...

He speaks with a smirk on his lips, but one second later he let go of your hair and get far from you.

You glup and feel a chill running down on your spine, making you afraid and nervous.

(y/n) - (What was that right now..? Is Namjoon such kind of pervert?)

(y/n) - (Ahhhh!! I can't lose no matter what!!)

(y/n) - (Chun-nie, I'm doing this for your sake, no, for my sake, no...ARGH! What the hell am I talking about?!)

Namjoon and you stand behind the line, you remain afraid, sweating hard, refusing to look directly at him.

(y/n) - (Is he really a perverted person?)

You remenber of his atitudes before with you, the hand the he replaced on your, the kiss on your neck, it makes you get even more nervous.

Yoongi - Go!

You two start running crazily, yours eyes was fixed on the finish line.

(y/n) - (I'm not going to lose it! I'm not going to lose it!)

Both of you was in a draw position, and when the finish line got closer, you throw yourself with all your strenght on the sand, no one expected that, and so, all the boys got shooked.

Seokjin - WO!

Jimin - WOOO!

Taehyun - WOOA!

Yoongi - WOOOO! THAT'S MY GIRL!! WOOOOO!!

He smiles and laugh full of pride.

Namjoon - ...

He look shocked at you, and Taehyung went closer to him with a big smile on his lips, and places his hands on Namjoon's shouders.

Taehyung - Woo~, I'm so sorry for you Hihihihihi!

Jimin - Looks like someone was too convinced that wasn't wainting for this!

Namjoon - Ah! This is not fair! I can't believe it!

Yoongi - Just acept it, will hurt less.

Seokjin - Hahahaha, I'm pride of my beauty princess.

He says it looking directly at you yet lowered in the sand from the jump, he even give a far distance blow kiss to you.

Taehyung - Hold on...if (y/n) won, then...

Yoongi - ...That means that the one that won of us, will face her!

He speaks excited.

Namjoon looks at them annoyed.

Seokjin - Let's start!!

Seokjin - Who of you guys will run agains't me?!

Yoongi - Hey! I'll starting first!

Jimin - Who decided it?!

Taehyung - Stay calm you all! Let's decide it in a rock, paper and scissors battle!

So the four guys start playing to know who was going play first.

Yoongi and Seokjin was going run in the first round and at the second, Jimin and Taehyung.

All the guys put all his efforts on it because they looked throught play with you and win the last round, this way would ask you to do something they would like to, anyway, Yoongi vs Seokjins went to a draw 2 times, and in the end Seokjin won. At the second one, Jimin and Taehyung went to a draw 5 times, everyone was shooked because the thought Jimin was going to lose in the fist round, but how one have to lose, Jimin won on the 6th round.

Now, Seokjin and Jimin was going to run. They draw 8 times.

Namjoon - Ok, you can finish it already! I want to go home.

Taehyung - That's not funny anymore! I'm exhausted just by seeing you two draw that much.

Yoongi - Just decide it in rock, paper and scisors.

Jungkook - Just give up this game.

Taehyung - I agree with Jungkook!

Yoongi - Yeah, me too.

Jimin - Yeah they're right, let's just do it already.

Seokjin - Right, but I'm warning you, I'm not thinking in lose it.

Jimin - Me neither.

They face each other with a sharp eyes, and then start running again. Conclusion, Jimin lose, and now it's Jin vs (y/n).

So when Jin and you start running, you two just hear the guys ''Cheering'' for you.

Taehyung - GO (Y/N)!! DON'T LET HIM SURPASS YOU!!

Jimin - YOU CAN DO IT!

Namjoon - GO!! GO!! YOU CAN'T LOSE!!

Seokjin - (They're against me?! How can it be?!)

Seokjin - (Well, we are rivals, it make sence. But I am not losing it, for sure!!)

(y/n) - (Wow his so fast, he is also gorgeous, as always. But I'm not letting him win too!)

When you two came near to the line on the ground, you throw yourself again but happened something you didn't expected, Jin throw himself as well.

(y/n) - (WHAT?!)

And he win it, and receive the right to order you something.

(y/n) - Okay, you won. What does you what me to do?

(y/n) - (For some reason, I'm not afraid of him, I feel I can rely on him.)

So Jin gab you hand and plant a kiss on it, you get embarraced and looked away, evading his beautiful gaze.

Seokjin - I ask to make a new hair style on my beautiful lady's hair.

(y/n) - O-okay.

You sit and he start surfing his finguers trough your hairs, his fingers felt very kind to you, while he do this, Jungkook with all the guys look at you two. Then they start chatting playing but always gazing at you two for a second. Jin finished the style on your hair, you couldn't look how it was because you hasn't a mirror with you, and when he ended it, he plant a soft kiss on your cheeck. You all went back home, and everyone went to bed early because, on the next day morning you all was leaving busan. You went to your room and checked some documents, and a few minutes later you felt thirst, and went to the kinching get some water, and there you meet Jungkook. He was standing in front of the fridge, with it doors open, like to pick something inside it.

-----------------------------------

How is it going to be? hahaha

Will he evade or face you?

Leave a coment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA