12#You're going to join in the new album

Jimin - What I wanted to say is that...

Jimin - I like you.

(y/n) - (He likes me too...)

He aproachs of you, like he was going to kiss you, but on the middle of the way he stops, and all what you can feel is his breath coming out from his lips heavily on yours. Suddenly you feel his inferior lip brushing slight on your.

Jimin - ...Sorry.

He get distance form you.

Jimin - I hadn't plainned to go this far.

(y/n) - O-okay.

Jimin - W-well, now that you know, I-I will get going.

(y/n) - S-sure!

(y/n) - See you tomorrow!

He left the room and you close the door, with your heart in your throath.

Two days later the Bighit president anuncied that the BTS group was going to realize another album on two months. So the stuff was being organized in a low speed.

Yoongi showed the lyrics he've made to the president analize it. And at the following day the prensident called you over, you went to his office and he said you something you really didn't expected hear someday.

President - Practice starting from tomorrow.

President - You're going to join in the BTS new album.

(y/n) - !!

In the moment you didn't know what to say, even so, the president continued talking.

President - I prepared exellent proficionals to traine you.

President - You're going to practice the coreograph and record with them too.

President - You're going to the stage too, on the new albun's first show day.

President - I'm looking foward your good work.

(y/n) - T-thank you sr!! I'll work hard!!

With that you came back to the apartment happily that was impossible for no one don't figure out that you was happy, because it was really clearly on your face, you was bright like a star in the dark sky. The boys were in the livingroom and realized when you got in.

Taehyung - What is it (y/n)? Did something happened?

(y/n) - Hahahahaha!

Namjoon - She's fangirling?!

Jungkook - She's laughing frenetically.

Seokjin - What happened?

(y/n) - You will not believe it!

(y/n) - Hahahaha!

The boys was all looking at you laughing, and there was Jungkook, he was looking at you with a sweet smile.