GOOD BOY

It was a cold winter night, the snow had just stopped falling, blanket of pure and untouched white covered everything in sight.

Timmy was poking the fire we started, as I sip on a glass of wine watching him in adoringly, everything he did I was in awe of- even after years of being with him. Now 24 and him 25, it's going on 5 years and I couldn't imagine myself with anyone else.

"Timothée Hal." I call out almost scolding him as he begins reaching for lighter fluid.

"Don't you even dare, we don't need a house fire!" I give a warning look only to receive a devious smile back.

He squirts a small amount into the fireplace as the flames consume the fresh wood inside.

"See, I didn't burn anything down." He gives a proud grin, I giggle holding my arms out waiting to embrace him.

He grabs the wine bottle and makes his way over to me, filling both of our glasses back up. I play with the soft curls framing his face as I continue sipping the red liquid.

"Mmm that feels nice." He closes his eyes in bliss as I massage his head.

His quiet moan bringing other thoughts of what would feel nice to my head. I crawl on top of him letting my hand glide underneath his shirt, kissing his neck.

"That feels even better." He lets out hushed.

I start at his pulse point, leaving a trail of wetness to his collar bone, sucking gently. I grind my hips on his growing member making him moan out a little louder.

He looks up at me with lustful eyes, sitting up to come close to my face. His hands run up my thighs as I tangle my fingers in his locks.

"Take care of me, please." He almost whispers leaving his lips parted slightly.

"Tell me how you want it." I softly lay him down hovering over him, still grinding my hips onto him.

"Don't be nice." As soon as the words leave his mouth I flip my switch, I grab the sides of his jaw.

"Take your clothes off." I demand releasing my grip on him, watching him hurriedly take his clothes off.

"Now undress me." I raise myself off the couch as he begins to remove my shirt and pants, until he reaches for the clasp of my bra.

"Slowly." I pull his hair making his head tilt up at me.

He closes his eyes a small whimper leaving him as I let go. He starts unclasping my bra, discarding it to the floor, then moving to my panties- sliding them off slowly.

I run a hand through his hair, pushing his head down so he's on his knees. I get back on the couch spreading my legs, leaning back.

"Taste me." I spit, he crawls over on all fours now gripping the sides of my thighs.

He lowers his head pressing his tongue against my sensitive bundle, making me throw my head back in pleasure. He begins moving his tongue in and out of me, gently sucking on my clit as he does.

"Just like that-" I moan out gripping his hair, "Finger me."

He lets out a moan and does as told, slipping a finger inside while continuously licking me, then another- hooking them both upward. It only took a few seconds for the familiar pressure to build up inside me, my legs begin to shake.

"Fuck don't stop-" I breathe out, the sounds of my wetness filling the room as I release onto his hands and mouth.

"Clean your plate." I watch as he hungrily laps up the rest of my juices, the sight almost making me climax again.

"Good boy." I coo, "Do you want me to make you feel good?" I join him on the floor.

"Please-" He whines, I take his rock hard dick in my hand stroking just the tip. His moans already flooding my ears.

"Beg like the little bitch you are." I stop stroking, bringing my face close to his again.

"Please fuck me, oh my god- please." He whimpers with his eyes closed, his pre-cum dripping down his shaft.

I turn him to sit leaned up against the couch as I climb on top of him, I rub the tip of him on the entrance of my opening- he throws his head back letting out a sigh.

"Tell me what you want baby-" I continue rubbing his head on my pussy.

"Please sit on my dick, I want to be inside you so fucking bad." Anticipation all over his face as he cries out over me slowly sitting down on him.

Balancing with one arm I grind my hips moving up and down tauntingly, bringing my free hand to his throat for more leverage. His eyes roll back as his uncontained moans ring through my ears, a beautiful sound.

"You like that?" I take him inside of me completely moving up and down faster.

"Fuck-" He moans, "Harder." He grunts out, I grip his neck tighter now unable to contain my own moans.

"Who do you belong to?" I moan into his ear, bouncing as fast as I can on him.

"Fuck Y/n, I'm all yours, you're gonna make me cum." He grips my hand making me squeeze even tighter, I feel myself reaching another climax.

I bring my index finger down to his ass, sticking the very tip in, almost immediately he reaches his climax, yelling out my name over and over. I feel his warm cum leaking out of me along with my own wetness dripping down his shaft and thighs, finally I reach my high with my legs shaking violently.

"Oh my god Timmy." I moan out riding out my orgasm, he watches me intently.

"That..was fucking incredible, and that thing you did-" He cracks a smile pulling me in for a passionate kiss.

"I knew you'd like it." We both stay in each others embrace, catching our breath.

"I think we should clean up." He laughs peppers my face with light and loving kisses.