RUIN ME

"Oh Timmy, Kyle didn't say you were stopping by." She opened the door wearing a skirt- that fucking skirt.

"I was supposed to be here later but I was bored." I awkwardly chuckle out, she moves from the doorway to let me in.

"He probably won't be home for a little bit, but you can chill until he gets back?"

She directs me to the couch, making her way to the kitchen. With every move she makes the fabric rides up her legs higher and higher, making it nearly impossible for me to keep my eyes to myself.

It was like she knew what she was doing to me, or maybe I just wanted to believe it that way.

"I guess I'll wait for him, did he mention where he was going?" I try to compose myself on the couch directing my eyes toward the TV.

"Not really, he said something about errands. Do you want anything to drink?" She leans up against the door frame, her eyes piercing me.

"Uh I- Waters fine thank you."

I watch her walk to the fridge, barely in my line of sight, I catch a glimpse of her pale blue colored panties as she bends over. She definitely knew what she was doing.

I couldn't pull my eyes away while she was bent over like that, only to painfully realize how much tighter my jeans had gotten.

"Fuck." I mutter quickly pulling a pillow over my lap, thinking of my sweet grandma to relieve the swelling in my pants.

"Here you go." She grins plopping down on the couch next me.

She swings her legs onto the couch, her feet almost touching my thigh, crossing one over the other. I could see the same blue lace, alongside the sheer outline of her mound.

"Do you want to watch anything?" She glances over at me.

"What ever you want, I'm not picky." God I hope she's really this oblivious..

I could feel the heat in my face oozing off of me. My bulge finally going down a little into the movie. All of my focus was on the TV until I feel a pair of eyes on me.

"Can I show you something?" She bites her bottom lip slightly.

I give a nod letting her usher me up the steps, stuck in a trance by the goddess walking in front of me.

"So I know you and Kyle are really close-" We reach her bedroom, "but how do you think he'd feel about his best friend eye-fucking his little sister?"

No fucking way. This is not happening.

She comes centimeters away from me, making me sure she could hear my heart racing.

"I-I don't know what you mean-" I let out a shaky breath.

"Let's save the denial Timothée, I see the way you look at me." She traces her finger down the front of my chest.

"Do you not see the way I look at you?" She whispers, "How badly I want you to ruin me."

"You have no idea how badly I want to." I breathe out gripping her hair in my hands, our lips almost touching.

"Show me daddy."

I crash my lips onto hers, licking her bottom lip as she instantly grants me entrance, our tongues fighting for dominance. Her strawberry chapstick leaving a sweet taste in my mouth.

I deepen the kiss pulling her closer to me, making her moan out against my mouth. We move backwards to the bed, not breaking our connected lips, and I get in between her legs.

"Are you sure you want this?" I pull away taking in her flustered state.

"I've never been more sure." She breathes out connecting our lips once again.

I kiss down her jaw sucking on the sweet spot near her collar bone, slipping my hand under her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra. I remove her shirt and take her nipple in my hand twisting gently, still sucking on her sweet spot.

I replace my hand with my mouth now taking her other nipple in my opposite hand. Her soft moans are what I imagine angels to sound like. She grips my hair tightly and pulls me closer to her.

"That feels so good." She moans out.

I kiss down her stomach stopping once I reach the waistband of her skirt, she desperately rips it off herself leaving the light blue lace covering what I've been waiting to taste.

I kiss the inside of her thighs, using my thumb to rub her clit through her panties, earning a string of soft moans from her. I remove the fabric, putting her knees over my shoulder- my tongue begins it's dance with her clit.

I suck lightly here and there and I insert a finger into her tight, soaking folds. The feeling of her tighten around my finger makes me moan out against her sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Fuck Timothée." She pants watching my every move.

I insert another finger hooking them upwards while still working her clit.

"Oh my god don't stop-" She whimpers.

I begin to realize how hard I actually am and begin to subtly grind against the bed for relief.

"I'm gonna cum-Fuck Timothée I'm gonna cum!" She screams as I feel her legs begin to shake and her walls tighten around my two digits. The mixture of my grinding and her moans bringing me close to climax myself.

I suck one last time causing her to release almost immediately, leaving her a convulsing mess.

"Timothée, oh my god Timothée-" She moans my name over and over as I lap up the juices flowing from her, feeling myself cum while doing so.

I gently bite the inside of her thigh riding out my high, her hands still tightly gripping my hair.

"Fuck that was so hot." She breathes out sitting up to look at me.

"You have no idea-" I mumble against her leg.

She brings me up to her face and attaches our lips once again, this time not hungrily, but passionately. Her hand reaches down to where my bulge had previously been and was now replaced by a large wet spot.

"Now I see how bad you wanted it." She teases making my face flush.

"We should clean up before Kyle gets home." She states

"Shower?" I smirk up at her.

"Shower."