GOOD GIRL

I walked into my class already ready for it to be over, it was my second year at university and I still get lost as if it's day one. I was the only one in class at the moment and as I'm organizing my things a tall figure walks in catching my eye.

I couldn't help but stare at the creature in front of me, the most beautiful green eyes, prominent cheek bones, a jaw handmade by God himself, his lips full and pink.. I wonder how they would feel pressed against my body. Before I could catch myself staring the pair of green eyes were staring back at me, a smirk playing on his perfect lips.

I look away, feeling the heat rise not only in my cheeks, as I quickly write anything at all into my journal to avoid further eye contact. I couldn't tell if it was butterflies from him looking at me or pure embarrassment from being caught eye fucking him. I'm so deep in my thoughts I don't even notice him standing right in front of me, I look up almost shocked.

"Do you have a pen?" He says so gently looking into my eyes, that same smirk across his face, I continue staring for a moment unable to make words come out of my mouth, just reaching in my bag to retrieve one.

"Thanks." He grabs the utensil touching my fingertips as he does so, never breaking his intense stare, "I'm Timothée." He sends me a small smile and his teeth are just as perfect as he is.

"Y/n." I smile back at him.

As time passes the rest of my classmates file in and the lecture begins, all the while I can't help but steal glances at Timothée and every time he's already looking at me, a constant rosy tint across my face, every time. How was I so flustered by this boy I only met an hour ago?

"Please remember class your essays will be due at midnight Wednesday, no exceptions." The professor finishes, I start packing up my things and get ready to walk out but a hand grabs my arm, I look back.

"Are you doing anything right now?" Timothée asks with a hint of mischief in his eyes.

"No not at all." I lie knowing I have another class right now, he leads me to the art wing of the university.

"Where are we going exactly?" I look up at him.

"You'll see." He says with amusement in his voice.

Soon enough we come to a door 'DO NOT OPEN WHEN LIGHT IS ON' plastered on it.

"What is this?" I question, he gets a set of keys out and opens the door to a darkroom.

He puts his hand on the small of my back ushering me inside the red tinted room and follows closely behind me shutting the door, he starts taking the straps of my bag off my shoulders.

"You know it's not nice to stare Y/n-" He almost whispers and sits my bag on a chair, I can feel his breath on my neck, "I think you need to be taught some manners." He grabs my chin making me look him in the face inches away from mine.

"Then teach me some." I challenge him, looking down at his lips which soon came crashing onto mine.

I wrap my hands around his neck gently pulling at the ends of his curly hair, making him moan into my mouth, he picks me up by my ass and clears the table behind us —everything clattering on the floor, and sits me down. He licks my bottom lip and I hungrily grant him entrance and our tongues fight for dominance, he puts a hand on my neck slowly roaming down my body, squeezing my breast.

I can't contain the extreme tingling between my folds as he peels the cardigan off my body, kissing down my now exposed chest to the hem of my jeans, fiddling around with the button.

"I need you." I breathe out now gripping his shirt keeping him as close as possible.

"I'll have to teach you some patience as well, yeah?" He lightly grips my throat biting softly down on my sweet spot.

"Timothée please.." I moan out throwing my head back.

He then starts to undress himself and all I can do is stare, as if life is in slow motion watching him take his shirt off. I bite my lip, eyes hungrily roaming his exposed body. He's left in his boxers and is working my pants down and off my legs, his hands running up my thighs once they're completely discarded. He kisses my inner thigh, kisses the front of my lace panties and pulls them down with his teeth as I watch him with complete lust.

"Look at how wet you are." He says moving his finger across my overly sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Oh my god." I cry out closing my eyes, he slips a finger inside me causing my breath to hitch, moving it around to make space for the second one he slides in. As he fingers me his tongue suckles on my clit and licks all around.

"Please don't stop, please." I moan out feeling myself close to climax, my walls tighten around his fingers and he stops completely.

"You don't cum until I tell you to, understood?" He growls into my ear and goes back to eating me out, I reach down to the large bulge in boxers stroking him through the fabric causing him to moan against my soaking heat.

Just as I feel myself about to climax he kisses back up my body to my lips, his fingers still inside me, slipping his tongue in so I can taste myself.

"You taste so fucking good baby." He mutters out against my lips, "Are you gonna cum for me?" He whispers gripping my neck once more.

"Fuck Timothée-" Was all I could get out before my eyes roll back into my head and I release all over his long fingers moaning out his name over and over.

"Good girl." He kisses my neck and begins stroking himself, lining up with the opening to my now pulsating pussy, "You're gonna keep being a good girl for me, right?" He teases my wet opening with his tip.

"Yes Daddy, I promise." I whimper out, he slowly slides his long shaft deep into me.

"Fuck you're so tight y/n." He moans out.

"Fuck, oh my god-" I almost scream out from the mixture of pain and intense pleasure, he continues teasing me moving slowly in and out.

"Fuck me harder, please, please." I beg him, he throws my legs over his shoulders, grips my waist and starts pounding into me hitting the sweet spot inside my body with every thrust.

"Right there, don't stop, god don't stop." I moan out breathless feeling the same warm feeling as earlier.

"You're gonna make me cum baby, fuck." He grunts, his strokes getting sloppier by the second.

"T I'm gonna cum, fuck I'm gonna cum all over you." I moan into his ear scratching down his back leaving trails of red, that was enough to send him over the edge as we both release with each other, my wetness dripping down his legs and over the edge of the table.

Breathing heavy in each other's arms, his face in the crook of my neck leaving gentle kisses.

"Maybe now you won't stare as much." He chuckles out.

"If this is what staring gets me, you better get used to it." I mumble against his lips.