THE MOON AND STARS (R.A.B)

This will be my last Regulus fic for a while on here, I feel everyone wants a break anyways, so enjoy this

This will be my last Regulus fic for a while on here, I feel everyone wants a break anyways, so enjoy this. Graphic smut & size kink (per request), please do not read if it makes you uncomfortable! DID NOT PROOF READ AT ALL ILL EDIT LATER <3
       ———————————————

I meet Regulus in front of the Great Hall doors, smiling as I take in his features for the millionth time.

"Hi Reg." I say sweetly, standing on my tip-toes to peck his cheek.

"Hello my love." He smiles down at me, pushing stray hairs from my face.

"Since we have a free period i was wondering," He starts, "Maybe we could go back to my dorm?"

I felt a sudden nervousness wash over me. This is usually the time we make out in whichever hallway is vacant, go to the library and sneak almost too sensual kisses between bookcases, or even by the Black Lake. He never invited me to his dorm, nor have I with mine.

He must've seen the near panic in my eyes, "We don't have to of course, we could go to-"

"Let's go." I cut him off with a small smile, interlacing our fingers.

He brings my hand up and places a kiss on the back before leading me to the Dungeons. I squeeze his hand a little harder the darker it gets, my body relaxes as he runs his thumb over my wrist and palm.

He leads me through the empty common room and up to his form, also empty.

"I didn't think you would be so clean." I give a small chuckle as I take in the room, "You thought of me to bee dirty love?" He teases.

He places his bag on the floor while taking mine from me, placing it on the desk chair. He walks back to me, taking both sides of my face in his hands, forcing me to look him in the eyes.

"You're so beautiful, too beautiful to be with me." He runs his thumb against my jaw, his eyes dark with lust. He lowers his face to mine connecting his soft pink lips to my own.

I reciprocate the kiss and bring my hands around his wrists, not able to wrap around them fully.

He deepens the kiss by moving a hand to the back of my neck, parting his mouth slightly, running his tongue along my bottom lip. I hungrily grant him access to explore my mouth.

Our tongues wrestle against each other, he tastes like vanilla, smoke, and coffee. Just how he smells.

He walks me back to his bed not breaking our kiss, and lays me on my back, swinging his leg over to hover above my body. I almost felt helpless beneath his tall body.

He breaks away from me, planting wet kisses against my neck. I let my nerves take over and grab his biceps.

"What's wrong, are you okay? Is this too much?" He searches my eyes apologetically,  rubbing my temple.