PUNISHMENT PT. 2

here's your request my love, i didn't realize you didn't have a tumblr, so sorry for the wait!!

-

You got home, after four months, on Monday.

He was probably still stressed from work and the fact he had to film for a new project next week didn't help. Part of me almost regretted how I had acted today. How I had continuously been a brat in public, around the cameras, his friends and colleagues at dinners, disobeyed him in general.

It's Saturday now, and you haven't pursued me like you would have. I expected you to ravish me from head to foot a thousand times over by now. Am I no longer within your attention span?

He loosens his tie and removes his shoes as we step in the door, I fiddle with my heel straps, now feeling the cool hardwood under my toes. He heaves a heavy sigh before he turns to me and-

"Why do you refuse to cooperate? You keep fucking around-" He grabs my jaw harshly, forcing me to look at him, "Acting like I won't punish you." He growls.

Obviously I want this. You can't be that oblivious, right?

Regardless how much I was surprised by his ourburst—

I'm not fucking surprised, I'm thrilled.

I keep a straight face and harden my stare as I look up into his dilated pupils. I clench my jaw to keep the desperate whimper from leaving my throat.

"I've been very lenient with you, chalked it up to the fact I haven't been here. Now this-" He moves his hand to my neck, pushing me back against the door.

But you've been back for days now, Timothée.

I can't help the hotness pooling throughout my body from his grit, finally, I got the reaction I had been praying for.

I meet his eyes, "I am sooo sorry, Timotheé." I say with a taunting pout, tilting my head back to look deeper into his eyes, asserting a shred of dominance I didn't even know I had.
He looks taken back at my boldness for half a second. In that half-second his brows furrowed, his lips parted, and his eyes dart back and forth across my stone demeanor.

"Do not mock me." His grip tightens around my neck.

The pressure only makes my core grow hotter, the look in his eyes making my mouth water with desperation for him to own me. My eyes quickly flicker to his lips, so quickly if you were to blink you'd miss it, he leans in closer hovering his lips over my own.

"On-" He lightly pushes me down, I resist "Your fucking-" He pushes harder, I start buckling, "Knees." I look up at him from my place on the ground.

Please take me.

I keep eye contact as he unbuckles his pants, sliding them down along with his boxers. I immediately part my lips and stick my tongue out, watching his face as he rubs the tip of his cock against my tongue. My eyes flutter at the sweetly salty taste of his pre-cum.

I wrap my lips around his head and he thrusts his hips forward. I could feel the warmth of fresh tears building in the corner of my eyes, just daring to spill, my bottom lashes were damp.

Yes, please use me.

"Fuck you feel so good-" He sighs, his fingers tangle in my hair, holding me stationary. I look up at him as he continues fucking my mouth, hitting the back of my throat ass I try to swallow each gag desperately.

I hollow my cheeks and use my hand to reach where my mouth can't. He grips my wrist and pushes himself deeper. I gag harshly around him as my nose touches his pelvic bone. I feel my tears mix in with the drool dripping down my chin, I blow a whimper out.