ANGEL PT. 2 (R.A.B)

By popular demand I have made a pt. 2, it feels really good to get such positive feedback from a chap. I was super unsure of posting. Debating making this a whole other fanfic but yeah enjoy 😙
——-

"R-Regulus I've never done this before.." I confess feeling my cheeks heat up and the damp feeling of my panties sticking to me gets worse.

"You're okay, let me take care of you-" He continues to hover over me, looking deep into my eyes, "M'gonna take care of you." He dips down to press a kiss to my lips, then to my jaw, shoulder. He makes his way to my pebbled nipples, wrapping his mouth around one and sucks lightly.

He slowly drags his hand up my thigh and rubs light circles around my clothed clit, switching to the other nipple, I moan out his name as I feel—

I shoot up from my pillow, heart beating, core throbbing.

This reoccurring dream makes me flustered every time I wake up. Fawning over a boy I will never have was doing nothing positive for my sex drive.

I'm not sure what love is but I'm sure I love him in some shape or form. I can't even let another boy flirt with me in hopes that he'll come around.

But I'm not like his usual choice of woman, I'm inexperienced, I've only been with one person and it was a long time ago.

I squint at the light seeping through the window in my dorm, far too much light. I rip the duvet off my legs and trip over it, fumbling to pick up the watch on my dresser.

'8:22 AM'

"FUCK!" I whisper yell as I dash to the girl bathroom, quickly completing my Thursday morning routine, using a spell to quickly dry my hair.

I pull out the only clean uniform I have left and slip it on as quickly as I can, only to realize EVERYTHING was too small. Cursing myself for not putting my laundry out for the elves earlier this week, I try to make it work. I glance at my watch once more.

'8:49 AM'

"Shit, shit, shit." I gather my bag and attempt to pull my skirt down again, slapping my watch on, and basically sprinting to Potions.

I make it to class a minute early, desperately trying to catch my breath. I glance around only seeing two seats open.

One next to George, one next to Regulus.

Regulus' eyes meet mine for a brief moment, as I make my choice. He almost looked..hopeful? I had never noticed how beautiful he is before now.

That's a lie, Regulus has always been beautiful, just like I've always had a crush on him.

I tear my gaze away from his deciding to sit next to George. George is one of my favorite people here, he's made friends with almost all the students, he's a kind soul and he loves everyone, even those who might not deserve it.

"Good morning George." I smile warmly at him taking my book out.

"You're late today." George gives me a smirk, I let out a soft chuckle before flashing him an amused grin.

"Missed my alarm, don't be so hard on me,  yeah?" I softly knock my elbow against his.

Slughorn stood at the front of the class carrying on about things we all half paid attention to, momentarily boasting of previous years' students and how wonderful they were. Another Professor rushed into the room as they whispered something in his ear. He excused himself from the classroom, following the professor.

From behind me i hear the faint whispering of Lucius Malfoy and Demeter Mulciber. I try to hone in but can't make out the conversation.

Suddenly they're in front of our table, both ion George's left, "Say George, let's play a game." Lucius smirks, George agrees enthusiastically.  My stomach drops when I see the galleon between Lucius's fingers.

This was not a fun pastime, nor was it a new situation. They taunt him on purpose. A sickening game.

"Don't." Regulus warns the pair, a deathly look on his face.

"Oh calm down Black—" Mulciber replies.

"Heads or tails, George?" Malfoy asks. George replies 'tails', this goes on for a couple minutes with the same question— and same response from George, all the while they laugh like its some joke.

I feel my teeth vibrating from how hard I clench them, my eyes heating up as they glow a light purple, my inner power making my fingertips burn with restraint. Every hair on my body standing to attention as I repress the build up of anger that grows by the second.

"It's heads! Switch it up for once—" I try to tune out, not wanting to lose control, "Can you only say tails?" Lucius maliciously taunts.

The words rattle in my brain, before I can control it my temper wins.

I don't remember what I said, I only remember the look on Lucius's face when he was breathless, clawing at his skin so desperately he left bloody scratches in the midst.

How blue his face turned from lack of oxygen, and how terrified Mulciber looked watching his friend so close to death from a look.

I remember I lost control for the first time. I remember George being so frightened of me her flinched. I remember the despair of that moment and apologizing to him without a breath in between.

The eyes on me, like I was some freak.

Regulus's eyes on me, I didn't feel worthy enough to even make contact but we held each other's gaze for a while.

I also remember letting Lucius live though I had every intent to kill him that day.

Everything went silent besides Slughorn dismissing class, I gathered George's things and my own, dashing out of the door but not before meeting eyes with Regulus again. His eyes were full of sorrow and another emotion I couldn't decipher.

If looks that could kill was a person, I was the very literal embodiment of the phrase. I had a secret that I let out in the open for everyone to talk about.

And they did for months, they talked so much about it I had caught the attention of the world's most powerful dark wizard.

And here our story begins.