Chapter 32:Too late to apologise Part 2

Daniel Pov:

Am in my so trouble right now, Me and Jax are in Principal Alosono office. "What is going on with two? Why were you fighting?"Principal Alosono ask. He look at me and Jax, Jax still looked really angry. Principal Alosono repeated the questions again. "He kissed Emma!" Jax shouted. Principal Alosono look at me, "look Mr Alosono am not a bad guy he deserved but he betrayed me," Jax said. He look heart broken I felt bad. "Mr Miller could you go outside I need to talk Mr Novoa," Mr Alosono said. I got up from my seat and went outside the door, I went to the bathroom to check my face. I had a black eye, my lip was cut and my hands were red. I look like SHIT!

Jax Pov:

Daniel left which left me and Principal Alsono, I was scared he would never let me date Emma. He hugs me and saids "I know you are angry at Daniel and I know how much you love my daughter Emma yes." I look at him and reply "she still loves him and me I need it I just.." I started to cry he hugged me and said "hey look at me I prefer Jemna to Demma but give Emma time she will realise she have made a mistake." I smile at him and thank him, he goes outside to get Daniel. I sit back down and he comes in. I wonder what our punishment is going to be?

Emma Pov:

Everyone is looking at me, I feel so uncomfortable right now. Olivia comes up to me and saids "I thought you didn't love him anymore you lied to me." I look at her and she said "we could of been friends but you know what have him I don't want him." She sighed, tears streaming down her tears and she shouted "KEEP AWAY FROM ME EMMA!" She walks away and I could feel my whole body shaking,I run to the nearest bathroom. I cry and cry in the bathroom, "Emma" a voice saids, I turn I see who it was it Andi. She hugs and tries to to calm me down. "Emma look it was mistake but I think you need to be by yourself for a while." I look at her and I nod my head. "Emma am your best friend and I will always have your back." I smile at Andi and we hug each other, I clean my face. We walk arm in arm, everyone stares at us but I flash them a plastic smile.

Jax Pov:

My punishment is that I have detention for a whole month with Daniel. We have to cone to Mr Alosono office everyday for an hour. He won't call our parents, I walk away and there Emma who was smiling. STUPID BITCH WHY? Every time I look at her now I just want to cry, she looks at me and smiles at me. I turn away from her and go off, it is time to go home so I walk outside. I hear Daniels voice talking to Andi and Emma. My heart breaks again into million pieces. I wipe away my tears before I put on my motorcycle helmet. I drive away, one thought comes in my mind her and him kissing. Emma Alosono broke my heart but she is the only girl I truly cared and loved.

Emma Pov:

I saw Jax he didn't even look at me, Danny comes out his face looks terrible. He hugs me and saids "am sorry you had to see that." Andi looks at me and gives me a look, I move myself away from Daniel. "What your punishment Danny boy!" Andi asked. "Detention for a whole month with Jax," he replied. He said it but he was still looking at me, "Danny can we talk please,"I said. He nods his head and all three of us walk to the janitors closet. Andi waits outside, am so nervous what am about to say. "Danny that kiss shouldn't happen it was just..." I said. "Let me guess a mistake but it wasn't because we love each other still and be belong together right!"Danny said. "I think I need to be by myself for a while and need to think about some things but we can still be friends."Danny just nods his head and saids "ok if that is what you feel I can't force you get back together with me." We hug each other and I walk away with Andi, she hugs me and tells "it is the right thing to do." We walk together, I feel so sad there is no more team Demma or Jemma just TEAM EMMA! I wonder what is going to happen with that!

Daniel Pov:

Emma left with Andi we just going to be friends. I hope that works but I still her. She is perfect she is the girl for me. I can't imagine not being with her but I have to. I sigh and walk away, I put on my earphones I listen to Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are. I smile this song reminds me of Emma the lyrics say "I don't even bother to ask if you ok because you know I will say. When I see your face there is not a thing that I would change cause girl you are amazing just the way you are." Emma is amazing just the way she is. I LOVE EMMA ALOSONO! We will be together soon. TEAM DEMMA!