Chapter 11: The Truth Hurts Part 2

Emma Pov:

OMG! Daniel just came in and saw me using my powers, he said we are over. I start to cry my eyes out why didn't I tell the truth? Jax tries to hug I try to push me away but he is too strong. His muscular arms cradling me like a baby, he looks me and just smiles. "You need to talk to Daniel sort this out." I look at him and nod at him, I swipe away my tears. I put on a plastic smile and walk out the door. I walk to his house and see no one is home, I knock he answers. His face looks upset, broken " am sorry for lying to you but I do care for you." He look at me and grabs my hand upstairs to his bedroom. He shunts his door and we sit on his bed. He sighs and looks at me.

Daniel Pov:

"When did you get them back?" "On the last day of school I didn't tell because you though you would dump me." I laugh at this and say "I love you but when you have your powers I can't protect you from evil." "Am sorry I lied to you," she said. "Does Jax know about powers I mean does he have them?" She saids "yes he does he a a wizard and I told me about my powers." "YOU TOLD HIM OVER ME, DO YOU WANT JAX AS YOUR BOYFRIEND!" She shakes her head, I don't want to lose Emma. "Ok let's make some rules I forgive but you can't talk to Jax or hang out with him you only hang out with me." "Daniel I said am sorry but you treating me like a dog." " YOU LIED TO ME!" "I know I did but Jax is a friend nothing more." I laugh at her "you like him don't you ok WE ARE OVER!" She protests but than says "fine than we are done." Emma goes off crying her eyes out, you fucking idiot Daniel you have drive her away to JAX! WHAT HAVE I DONE!

Emma Pov:

We are done I text Andi this and she texts me "do u want me to come over." I text NO I WNT TO BE ALONE! I want Jax his muscular arms cradling I text him less than couple of seconds he appears. He smiles at me and we lie on my bed him cradling me like a baby. I turn to him glaze in this beautiful chocolate colour brown eyes. I lean in to kiss him we kiss it was the best kiss ever. We cuddle for the rest of the night, I want Jax to be mine no one else's .