Chapter 34: Good- bye Daniel Miller Part 2

Emma Pov:

My teacher finally comes and assigns us work we have to rewrite a scene from Romeo and Juliet and put it into modern times. We had to work with the person next to us which in my case it is Jax. He looks at me with angry in his eyes, am a bit scared what is going to happen?

Jax Pov:

I have to work with Emma, she stares at me. I sigh and talk to her but am still angry at her but I will hurt just like she did to me."So what scene do you want to do?" I said. Emma replies "am sorry for what happen between us I didn't mean it am sorry." I just look at her and reply " I don't care for your apology you can stuff it we are not friends we are just working together and am your fellow student. Am nothing more or anything less." Emma look like she is about to cry and to be honest I don't really care. "Ok Jax I understand um let's do the scene when they first meet you know love at first sight," Emma saids. She looks at me she looks so excited and I reply "everyone in class probably do that scene lets do the part when they die." She just looks at me and just nods. We don't talk that much afterwards.When it finally the end of lesson I run out and try to track down Daniel.

Daniel Pov:

I just had English and I decided even to wait for Emma. I have decided we just friends, I still care for Emma. I wait outside her class and when she sees me a massive smile appears on her face. We hug each other and we look in each other's eyes and we kiss. It felt so right, she grabs my hand and squeezes it. We walk to the canteen together.

Jax Pov:

Where is he? I have been looking everywhere for me. I finally find him he is with Emma. THEY KISSED! LIKE I CARE! Am so angry right, I hide I can't do it now. My revenge have to be perfect but good luck Daniel Miller because when am finished with you. There will not be no Demma.

Jemma or Demma, who wins?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें