Chapter 17:Maddie Van Pelt Returns

Maddie Pov:

Am coming back to school today, I can't wait to see Sophie and Katie am even looking forward to see Emma. I need her help to get my powers back. I still can't believe my own mother would take my powers. I hate my mum so much, I will get my revenge on her.

Emma Pov:

I wake up smiling from ear to ear, me and Jax are officially boyfriend and girlfriend.Am just so happy because I feel complete, he makes me happy. I still think about Daniel because he was there for me when the evil head teacher wanted to destroy me he was there. I still want to be Daniels friend, I grab my phone and text him. I text: "I wanted you to be the first person to know that me and Jax are dating. I still want to be your friend because you were there for me. An sorry for acting really mean towards you and sorry for slapping you. DANIEL MILLER U ARE MY MATE!" I click send and put my phone down. I checked the time it's time. IRDUIM HIGH ARE YOU READY FOR ME!

Daniel Pov:

I was so tired last night literally in the pool practicing, I need to be the best. I want to be a professional swimmer. I went bed at 23:00, my body is aching this morning but it will be worth it. BEEP! BEEP! Goes my phone, who would be texting me at this time? I check my phone it's Emma, I smile. I read the text am happy for her because if Jax makes her happy than am happy, I want to be her friend but if Jax messes up I will be there for her. I text back:"am sorry for upsetting you and of course I except your apology. Am happy to see u happy even if am not the guy not making you happy. We can be mates." I send it to her, I still care a lot for her maybe in time we will get together. She replies back: "awesome see u in first lesson Danny." I smile at this, see being friends isn't going to be hard is it?

Jax Pov:

Me and Em are officially boyfriend and girlfriend, am happy about it. The moment I saw her I knew she had to be mine. Time for school, Em text me:"me and Danny are friends and please be nice. MEET U AT THE GATES JAXXY! I smile and sigh, me and Danny being mates lets see how it plays out. IRDIUM HIGH PREPARED TO BE JAXED AGAIN!