Chapter 23: History Class

Maddie Pov:

I couldn't believe how much of a bitch Katie was being to me, she really upset me. I take my mirror out of my bag, my black mascara all down my face. I LOOK HIDEOUS! Am Maddie Van Pelt, am a PANTHER! I take out baby wipes and clean all make-up off my face. I put on a smile, am a panther am strong. I walk out of the janitors closet and straight to the girls toilet. I check to see if anyone is there. I grab my make-up bag put on my eyeliner, mascara and some lipgloss. I fix up my hair and smile in the mirror, I look awesome as always. I check my phone there is a text message from Sophie. Text message saids:sor for not sticking up for you. I lv u still. Plz ignore Katie. LOVE U MADS! I smile at this message am happy to see this, I love Sophie to pieces. I text back see u after school I am going lesson. I walk outside, am late to lesson. WHO CARES AM MADDIE VAN PELT HEAD PANTHER! I walk to lesson, oh great I have history with Katie. KATIE BETTER WATCH OUT YOU MESSED AROUND WITH THE WRONG GIRL!

Daniel Pov:

Me, Diego and Andi have history, am nervous because Diego is going to try to set me up with Olivia.I need to move from Emma as she have moved from me. "Daniel look don't worry every girl in school loves you so if Olivia isn't interested in you there are other girls." I smile at Diego, I don't know what I would do without Diego. "Come on you ladies stopping all that emotional feelings talk let's go," Andi said with a massive grin on her face. We go into lesson, I see Olivia coming in with her friends she smiles at me. I smile back at her she is pretty cute, Olivia have blonde straight hair she normally tieds her hair up in a high ponytail but today she have tied it side ways. She looks really nice, "you checking her out Danny boy," Andi saids. I laugh "me checking Olivia out whatever." She looks at me and gives me that look, "fine she is pretty cute why do you care am not with anyone anymore." I take my seat at the middle row with Diego, Andi just looked at me. I ignore her look, Olivia takes her seat in front of me. She turns around and saids "hi Andi, Diego and oh Danny." She smiles at me her beautiful sapphire blue eyes are just wow. "Hi Olivia" Diego and Andi both say but Oliviais still staring at me. Am nervous but I finally reply "hi Olivia how are you am great." Olivia giggles and replys "yeah am grand as always." She turns back to the front, Andi just glares at her. I wonder why? One guess Emma.

Andi Pov:

Daniel is all over Olivia, he dated Emma. I know he still loves her and still loves him why they can't they see that they are perfect for each other. Emma is my best friend and I know her to well she can't switch her feelings off for Daniel and now be Jax. I want Emma and Daniel to be happy maybe they are better of without eachother. I sigh it isn't my problem, our teacher Mr Toomer comes. He is build which I mean he have muscles but is still skinny. He have brown spiking hair and wears glasses everyone girl thinks he is cute. I think he is alright not the best guy ever. He comes and tells us to read chapters 1-3 and take notes than answer the questions. Everyone groans and he just walks out, what is wrong with teachers? Today is going to be a long lesson. I look to see what Daniel is up to guess what? Olivia have turned her chair to face Daniel she is trying to flirt with me. She is twirling a strand of hair around her finger. Watching me literally it is weird. Please bitch your flirting is shit, Emma didn't have to do some weird flirting techniques to get Daniels attention.GOOD OLIVIA I THINK DEMMA WILL BE BACK VERY SOON!