Chapter 22:That Awkward Moment Part 2

Daniel Pov:

I walk in front of Em, I text Diego:"we nearly kissed it wasn't good, it is BECOMING AWKWARD!" He texts back:"you still care for each other but you need to move on with a new girl how about Olivia from our history lesson." I sigh, maybe I do need to move on with a new girl maybe Olivia can be that new girl. I text back "cool we have history last lesson." Em jumps on my back she starts to giggle I look at her, we glaze in each other eyes. WHAT SHOULD I DO??

Emma Pov:

I never realised how stunning his eyes those emerald green eyes shine so beautiful. SNAP OUT OF IT EMMA AM DATING JAX! I wanted to grab Daniels hand lead him to the closet and snog his FACE OFF! SNAP OUT OF IT EMMA YOU ARE WITH JAX NOT DANIEL! I smile at Daniel, he smiles back at me. He kisses on the cheek and hugs me,"Em you will always mean the world to me no matter where we go." I hug him and say "Danny I know am with Jax but you will always be the first boy who truest loved me." We smile at each other, "come on let's go before everyone wonders where we are," saids Daniel. We walk together towards the canteen, BEEP! BEEP! I have got a text from Jax, "am at the canteen with Diego and Andi. Are u coming." I text back "me and Danny are coming, see u in a couple seconds."

Jax Pov:

Because of Andi we got English homework, great also that left Daniel and Emma in the same class. I admit it am jealous of how they look at each other. Daniel still loves her and I think Emma does to. SNAP OUT OF IT JAX! IT IS JEMMA NOT DEMMA ANYMORE! I laugh Jemma sounds so better than Demma. Emma is a awesome girl she is WITH ME!

Maddie Pov:

I just had English lesson with Sophie and Katie but I kept thinking about Diego. The way he does his hair, the way he smiles ohh he is just perfect. "Maddie cone on me and Sophie want to see Jax." I look at them, Katie and Sophie are checking themselves in their mirrors. They are fixing their hair especially Katie. "Katie and Sophie Jax is dating Emma he likes her a lot." I am annoyed at them because if they want a boy get one but dont steal a other girls boy especially not the chosen ones. "You know what Maddie you and Emma are not ones who can get boys chasing them." I look at her why is Katie is being just a bitch? I sighed and walk away, tears streaming down my face.

Daniel Pov:

Me and Em finally get to the canteen it feels like we have been walking for ages. Diego is there with Andi and of course Jax. I grabbed the seat next to Diego, he smiles at me.It was great to see everyone, Emma and Jax embraced each other. I smiled at them it was awesome to see them together, she was happy.

Emma Pov:

Jax hugs me and kisses me on the cheek. We sit together opposite Daniel and Diego and Andi at the the side. "So Emmy and Danny how was lesson?" I smile at Jax am happy he is including Daniel in the conversation. Lunch was great we were chatting away about lessons, even Jax and Daniel were chatting to each other.Lunch finished we had next lessons mine was History with Jax and Andi had history with Dany an Diego. We embraced each other, me and Daniel looked at each other. He backed way from me and went away with Andi and Diego. "Come on Emmy let's go," Jax saids. He puts his arm around my waist and takes me towards our lesson. Everytime I looked at Jax I see Daniel, I wish I didn't think about me. MAYBE JEMMA IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO INSTEAD OF DEMMA! I smile at Jax and kiss him. Am finally happy but for how long.