Chapter 20: Lessons Part 2

Daniel Pov:

I was walking to the canteen when I heared Emma call my name. "Danny it isn't lunchtime it's break." I look at her and we just smile at each other, she starts to giggle. She saids "come on Danny we have English together with Mr Johnson let's go." She grabs my hand and drags me to lesson, what am doing? "Em you are with Jax this isn't right," I slowly take my hand away from her. "Danny we are mates right I care for Jax a lot but me and you are friends." She smiles and kisses me on the cheek,"let's go Danny."

Jax Pov:

Am pissed off with Emma she annoyed me, she still likes Daniel why? I hate to admit it but Daniel isn't a bad guy he was willing to take the blame for me but Emma told on me I still like her she is CUTE! Am next lesson is English with Diego and Andi they might them but they are Daniels and Emma BFF.Oh I forgot to mention I moved down to set two for English. I got a D D Minus on a one test while Emma got a A plus. Today is going to be a long day, I text Emma to apologise for my actions. She replies back and saids:"don't worry about it I will help you so will Daniel see u Jax." I smile at that message she got upset with me because she cares that is sweet, umm am going to plan something for her. I think I know FIRST DATE TONIGHT! PERFECT! Watch Emma Alosono for our date.

Emma Pov:

Me and Danny get to our lesson we sit in the middle row one table with two seats. Eventually the class come in and take their seats. We all wait for Mr Johnson who decides not to show up, Mrs Dawnsin saids "Mr Johnson isn't feeling well he have left some work for you; you can stay here or go to the library." After she saids that everyone gets up except me and Daniel. We just smile at each other, this is going to very awkward.