Chapter 35: Good bye Daniel Miller Part 3

Emma Pov:

Me and Danny sat together in the canteen. Andi and Diego saw us and they were smiling. They look so happy, we both smile at them and gesture them to come and sit with us. "So Em we are officially back together than," Danny asks. I look at him and kiss him on the lips, I felt sparks when I kiss him. He smiles at me and gets out of his seat and hugs me. "I LOVE YOU EMMA ALOSONO!" Danny sits on my chair and makes me sit on his lap. I felt so comfortable with him, Diego and Andi come and sat with us, they had trays of food. Andi had Mac and cheese with a chocolate brownie while Diego had Spaghetti Meatballs with a chocolate fudge cake. These two are so opposite."So Daniel you and Emma are officially back together so um does Jax or your dad know?" Diego ask. I feel my heart beating fast, Jax doesn't need to know but either does my dad. "I thought Jax was going to make me happy but he didn't." I turn to look at Daniel and say "Danny you are only boy that I want to be with, I love you so much. In my heart I know you are the one for me!" Daniel smiles at me and kisses me on lips, we kiss passionately. Andi shouts "OK ENOUGH NO MORE PDA!" We all laugh and I come off his lap as I need to get some food.

No Pov:

Emma or Daniel didn't see Jax watching them. He was angry and upset, Emma broke his heart but Daniel betrayed me. He smirked to himself, his plan to get rid Daniel was ready. He cleared his throat, he going to wait to tonight. When they are most happy he will take it away. He walked away.