Chapter 37:Time for some fun Part 2

Emma Pov:
What just happen? Daniel was carrying me to R.S class than the next minute am on the floor. "OMG Em are you ok!" Danny saids. He helps me up and I can feel a sharp pain in my ankle.My ankle really hurts. Everyone stares at us, some just look and others giggle. From the corner of my eye I can see Jax just staring at me. I look at him and try to smile but my ankle starts to ache. I don't think I can stand up. Danny helps me up on my feet, I feel a sharp pain in my ankle. I sigh in pain, my ankle really does hurt. Jax still stands there and stares, he is about to turn away but turns back to face. He walks towards me and helps me up. Danny stares at him but I smile at Jax.

Jax Pov:
I can't be an asshole to Emma because honestly I really do care for her it's just she was the one girl that saw the real me. "Em are you ok um I will take to medical room." Daniel looks at me and saids "Jax am sorry for what happened between us I just got angry because I really do care for Emma." I just stare at him as he reaches out his hand for me to shake it, I sigh and reply "I forgive you but it doesn't mean I won't forget it and we are not friends." Daniel looks at me and Emma saids "can one of you take me to the medical room. Daniel sighs and saids "Em I will let Jax take you as you two need to talk." She hugs Daniel and kisses him, she looks at me. I take Emma in my arms like Bridal style and take her away. Daniel just stares until, he goes off to lesson.

Emma Pov:
At this very moment am in Jaxs arm going to the medical room. I love Daniel but is it possibly to love and care for two guys?