Chapter 10: The Truth Hurts

Emma Pov:

I walk home with Andi we are just talking about school but i don't tell her Jax is a wizard she might tell Diego who will tell Daniel. I arrive at house and say good bye to Andi. I go upstairs to fe change in to a leggings and a jumper. I go downstairs when a blue mist suddenly appears, I hear laughing and nearly jump out of my skin. Guess who it is? "JAX!" "Hey Emma so this is your house quite nice." I just smile at him and offer him some juice, "look Emma I need to be honest with you I umm could we practice your powers." I nod at him, he is blushing just like me. I think the feeling between us in mutual.

Jax Pov:ya

I chicken out to tell Emma I like her, am in love with Emma. We decide to practice doing spells like making candy-floss or white bunnies appear in the living room.Emma is amazing at doing spells she just does them so quickly. "So is your dad a wizard Emma?" "Um no am a witch just like my mum she died when I was quite young," Emma saids.I see tears welling in her eyes, she is upset to talk about it. "I know how you feel my mum

died when I was young too." I walk towards her and just hug her, she wraps her arms around my waist, we glaze in to each others eyes. I lean in to kiss her but she moves back, "I like you Jax a lot but am with Daniel." I take my hands off her waist rudely, "you can't even tell Daniel the truth about your powers but you told me we have a connection," I tell her. She sighs and saids "I know we do but if I kiss you I will not be able to control myself.". "AM IN LOVE WITH YOU JAX!" I just look at her am speechless.

Daniel Pov:

Right now at home going through my scrapbook, there are all the pictures of me and friends.In these pictures me and Emma looked so happy, I remember when I first met her, she was so nervous so was I. At moment I knew I needed Emma in my life, it took a lot of persuasion and hard work but we got there. Am scared Emma is lying to me so I got up walk toward her house and arrived at her front door. I sighed I could hear laughing inside, I smile she sounds happy. I open the door to reveal Emma laughing with Jax. "Daniel what are you doing here." I could feel my whole body trembling. She lied to me she have her powers back. "I wanted to tell you but.." I can't even look at her and I just shout at her saying "YOU LIED TO ME WE ARE DONE!" She tries to say something but I SLAP THE DOOR SHUNT! Why Emma why??