We didn't like fuck....did we?

*Slight Smut Warning* (^^Daddy Stephen is so hawt😫)

K A T A R A

I groan and grab my head as I wake up from my sleep.

My eyes flutter open and I immediately notice I am in Leo's bed.

How the fuck did I get here?

I hear a door close and look up and see Leo coming out the restroom and he was dressed in sweatpants with a white tank top on.

He sees me sitting up and says, "You're up bambina."

I nod and grab my head once again and asked, "What happened I don't even know how I got here?"

I try to rack through my brain what happened last night but only remember ranting to Isa and Michi about Leo.

Oh and Isaac coming too.

He replies with, "Well you called me claiming you had a hot date with a billionaire and I just thought maybe I should check who this "hot billionaire" was."

I squint my eyes and scowl at him still remembering his words before on how we would never be a thing.

I say, "Why did you pick me up? To laugh at how pathetic I am?"

He chuckles and crosses his arms and says, "Don't say that about yourself bambina, and no I went to see if you made it home safely you did leave with no warning and well, I do need my assistant alive."

I roll my eyes and say, "Well nice to know, anyways I will be going home. See you tomorrow for work."

I get up from the bed and immediately feel very dizzy. My body wobbles slightly and so grab onto the bed post and stand for a second to get my balance and see Leo holding out some Advil and a glass of water towards me.

I grab it and take the pill and the water at the same time and ask, "We didn't like...."

He looks at me confused and I say, "We didn't like...fuck, did we?"

He shakes his head and says, "No but we did watch Aladdin."

I snort not believing him and say, "Oh yeah then what was the princess's name?"

He smirks and says, "Princes Jasmin."

I squint my eye brows and decide to test him and asks, "Okay that was really simple, what was her tigers name?"

Oh he won't know this if we didn't actually watch it last night.

He takes a step towards me and says, " Rajah."

My eyebrows furrow in shock and I say, "But that doesn't make any sense, why would we be watching Aladdin together?"

He says, "Because you did say one day we would watch Aladdin together and we had nothing to do and it was late so I thought why not."

I cross my arms and say, "You don't seem like a man who likes watching disney. You're being a bit suspicious."

He shrugs and says, "What can I say, I just did what you promised to me."

I decide to shake off the subject and say, "Well now that all the confusion is out of the picture, I'll be on my way."

I walk towards to door but am stopped, feeling Leonardo grabbing my arm stopping me from leaving.

I look at him and yank my arm and say, "Um let go I need to go home."

He shakes his head and says, "No you don't need to go home, you're mines for the day."