Strip For Me Princess

*awww her bouquet of white roses he got her🥺*

oh and btw smut 😙

L E O N A R D O

"I- I can't do that."

She stared at me in shock at my request and scrambles off of my lap like a scared little dog.

I squint my eyes at her and say, "Oh really? Last I checked I wasn't going around with any other women while you went with Isaac, you're fucking mine, and this is me proving so."

That fucking bastard Isaac. Should've shot him in the head when I had the chance.

Could've painted a portrait with his blood.

Or stab his heart and carve it out, it'd be a nice centerpiece for my table really.

She tries to challenge me and crosses her arms and
stands closer to me and says, "Last I checked you didn't want to date me so I didn't think that rule applied anymore."

"Together or not you're still mine, dead or alive you're still mine."

Her stance falters a bit and I stand up and lean in towards her and in a hushed tone I say, "Now get your ass on the bed, take your damn clothes off, and touch yourself for me huh?"

My fingers find it's way to her straps of the small black dress she was wearing and I pull it down her shoulder.

I feel my anger slowly rising again as I realize she went out wearing this dress letting others see what's mine today. I can't believe she'd wear this for Isaac when she should only be wearing it for me and only me.

Who knows how many fucking creeps and old men were looking her up and down or trying to even look up her dress.

She still stood still looking down at the floor and I say, "Strip for me princess."

She lets out a ragged breath and goosebumps gather on her exposed shoulders making me feel satisfied that my words are affecting her so much and I've barely touched her yet.

Imagine how wet she'll be.

She looks up at me with her hazel doe eyes and starts pulling down her other strap down her shoulder almost making me shudder under her gaze.

God she's such a temptress and she doesn't even know it.

I feel myself harden at the sight of her undressing for me and I'm already strained painfully against my jeans that are starting to feel suffocating.

She pulls her dress off and shimmies out of it and I can't help but admire her black lace set that compliments her beautiful brown skin.

I turn her towards me needing to feel her lips on mine and kiss her.

Oh how much I missed these lips.

I disconnect our lips and look down at her to see her lust filled eyes and her mouth parted slightly.

I bring my thumb up to her lip and rub it down to her bottom lip and put the tip of it inside her mouth and say, "You must've knew I was coming if you're wearing lace because I know my baby wouldn't wear it for another man, isn't that right bambina?"

She rubs her thighs together trying to relieve some tension and she nods her head to my response.

I kiss her forehead and say, "Good girl."

My thumb slips from her lips and she continues to strip.

As I stand back and watch her unclip her bra I couldn't help myself from getting even more hard at the sight of her perky boobs falling out her bra.