How Drunk Are You Bambina?

K A T A R A

"Katara why is your underwear in the hallway?!", says Michi.

I giggle and say, "Sorryyy I was packing my overnight bag, might have dropped it."

He scoffs and says, "So much for not going to his house."

I huff and poke his nose drunkenly and say, "Hush I can do whatever I please! And plus if I don't he'll get angry at me," I say giggling at the last part.

He just shakes his head and walks the other direction and I grab my heavy bag and take it to the living room.

No less than a second later I hear the doorbell ring and freaking Isa answers it. She says, "Heyyyy long time no see future brother in law."

I drunkenly run up to her and shove her out the way so she can't be anymore embarrassing than she already has been. Leo looks at me with an eyebrow raised questioning my behavior.

I give him a drunken smile and I hear him chuckle and ask, "You're drunk huh?"

I giggle and nod my head and he asks, "Thought you were on a hot date?"

I hug myself and rock back and forth and say, "You actually just missed him you would've loved him, he even bought me flowers."

He smirks and says, "I'm sure I'd love your imaginary friend bambina."

I pout and say, "Hey!"

He laughs and looks down at my bag in hand and asks, "Ready to go?"

I nod and he grabs my bag for me and takes a hold of my hand.

Isa says, "I got the door! Protection mister!"

I smack my lips in annoyance and shoo Isa away. She cackles and closes the door.

I look down at me and Leo's hands connected and couldn't stop the smile from adjourning my face. We've never really held hands and maybe since I'm drunk i'm thinking way too into this, but maybe there could be hope for us.

He walks us to the car and it was silent the walk there.

Once we get in the car I see it's a nice sports car and it looks like his own personal car he drives himself.

He opens the passenger seat door for me and helps me into the car seeing as I'm having trouble walking.

Once I get in he buckles me up for me and closes the door. He gets to his side of the car and gets into the drivers seat. I ask, "Where's Mauricio?"

He starts the car and shifts the gear to back out and leave then grabs a hold of my hand and says, "For things that aren't emergencies or work related I will drive myself, yes technically he gets paid to be my 24/7 driver but I see no use in making him drive me to simple destinations."

I nod and look at the window. At least he doesn't over work his workers.

I almost forgot he was holding my hand until  I feel his thumb rubbing over my hand.

Ugh he's giving me mixed signals. He claims that he wants no relationship but then does cute things like this.

I try to pull my hand away to get my head away from even thinking that we could ever possibly be in a relationship but he held a firm grip and says, "Stop don't let go, you scared me today."

My eyebrows furrow in confusion and I look at him and see a small hint of worry on his face that quickly went away.

He says, "I woke up and you were gone and, I just- I didn't know what happened or whether you were hurt or in danger or not."