Pinky Promise

^^ Michael

K A T A R A-

I wake up to my phone alarm blaring and I sit up and yawn and shut it off.

I look at the time and see it's already 7:45.

I HAVE WORK AT 8.

I immediately jump out of bed and me being my clumsy self, tripped over my blanket but I had no time to worry about that so I sprang back up and went straight to the bathroom to get ready.

I had no time to shower so I changed into a formal outfit that consisted of a black pencil skirt and a blue button down shirt and I tucked it in.

I quickly put gel in my hair and brush it up into a high ponytail and brushed out the ponytail.

I hurry and brush my teeth and spray on some perfume and put deodorant on.

I ran out of the room to see it was 7:55 and I rushed to put my shoes on and run out the room down the hallway to the kitchen.

I see Michi and Isabella asleep on the couch and I giggle at them as I see drool falling from the side of their mouths.

My giggling quickly stops as I hear a knock on my door. My eyes widen and I go towards the door and unlock it.

I see Leonardo leaning against the door frame in a fresh tux looking down at me showing our huge height difference.

He asks, "Are you ready to go bambina?" I nod and gulp all of a sudden feeling nervous by his presence and also feeling the first day of work nerves.

He holds his hand out for me to grab and I was hesitant to do so but end up putting my hands in his, feeling sparks go up my arm as I do.

I blush and we walk out the door and I close it and he leads us the way to the car. I quickly locked it knowing we wasted about 5 minutes.

He walks while holding my hand and leads us to his SUV. He opens the back seat door for me and I smile at him quietly thanking him as he gets in after me and shuts the door.

I see a new person I haven't seen in the driver's seat so I'm guessing he's Leonardo's personal driver.

Leonardo puts a hand on my thigh and says, "Katara this is my personal driver Mauricio, Mauricio this is my new personal assistant Katara."

Mauricio nods my way and I smile and shyly say, "Hello."

Leonardo chuckles at my shyness and says, "If you ever need a ride or anything please ask Mauricio. Since you're now my assistant you have free transportation to and from work."

I shake my head and say, "Oh no that's asking too much of you I can honestly just take the bus!"

He lets a small smile on his face and shakes his head sternly and says, "No I insist. The bus is dangerous by yourself anyways."

I smile back and he hands me a card with Mauricios number on it.

I grab it and put it in my pocket and Leonardo says, "I mean it Kat if you're in need of a ride or in danger or anything don't be afraid to call either of us."

I look at Mauricio and he gives me a small smile and I nod saying, "Thank you but I doubt I'll ever be in danger. I try to stray away from danger."

Mauricio lets out a small chuckle at my statement and Leonardo gives him a hard look which makes Mauricio roll his eyes. They must be close because Leonardo looks like a man you don't want to get on his bad side or joke around with if you aren't close.